Yellow | rumor central update

drag racer

TB Lurker
Credits
read this ... just released 30 min ago......

there is language that states as we merge yell and roadway

YRC Worldwide Accelerates Integration Strategy: PRNewswire Business News: YRCW - MSN Money

The economy has softened further impacting both volume levels and pricing across our operating companies," said Zollars. "After a solid second quarter, the third quarter started slowly and has progressively weakened. Our earnings have also been impacted by early investments in combining our national companies." Zollars continued by saying, "We do not see signs of the economy improving in the near term, but as we merge Yellow and Roadway, we expect operating results to show meaningful improvement."

:Violin:there won't a merge.yellow owns us.they said "one sales team for YRC".they will leech all our good freight untill we cannot make any money,then say that roadway is not "profitable".then shut the doors for good on roadway.then rehire a select few at 80% pay rate at yellow.:chairshot::cuss:

they have been taking all of our good frt here in charlotte for the last 2 years , been real bad last 12 months. nothing new dude.

:Violin:there won't a merge.yellow owns us.they said "one sales team for YRC".they will leech all our good freight untill we cannot make any money,then say that roadway is not "profitable".then shut the doors for good on roadway.then rehire a select few at 80% pay rate at yellow.:chairshot::cuss:
"Hey"......Lighten up dude!
Better days are coming.
The one thing you cannot ignore are profits and losses.
Yhey tell the whole story and people will be held accountable.
We work for companies that are incorporated and active on the market Soooooo....We are actually owned and overseen by the majority stockholder . I think there are some real positive changes going on there at the moment so dont pack it all in and give up just yet.....lol
Better days are coming.

"Hey"......Lighten up dude!
Better days are coming.
The one thing you cannot ignore are profits and losses.
Yhey tell the whole story and people will be held accountable.
We work for companies that are incorporated and active on the market Soooooo....We are actually owned and overseen by the majority stockholder . I think there are some real positive changes going on there at the moment so dont pack it all in and give up just yet.....lol
Better days are coming.
I agree, after get s*it on for so long, this could very well be the best thing that could happen to this company......let's just hope they start cutting off the dead limbs from the top of the tree first.....

Guess some people would be happy if they were hung with a new rope after all. :duh: Beats me how anybody can put a good spin on this, then again maybe Roadstar is just jerking our chain. :shrug:

Guess some people would be happy if they were hung with a new rope after all. :duh: Beats me how anybody can put a good spin on this, then again maybe Roadstar is just jerking our chain. :shrug:

Ouch!!!!!!!!
Just trying to figure this all out wolf.
Im sure it just didnt happen cause dollars woke up the other day and decided the economy was down and the time was right......think about it!
Seems to be a major stray from what he has been doing with this company and I havnt been very impressed with the changes made in the last year. Been some pretty serious miscalculations if you know what I mean.
Where I work things just simply cant get any worse.....for the place to just close now may even be a blessing but it seems that only 1% of people transfered are ever happy so I continue to sit here and watch for a positive change.
I cant say I could ever prove any of what I believe and the sources of my belief could very well be wrong but so far it all fits into whats been happening. I remember a very similar event when RPS tried to run off with the business from the established office of roadway services. This office was created to oversee and govern the company as a whole and terminals wich were actually owned outright were being leased from the corporate office so they could be deducted. Seems the corporate office attempted to take control and the result was a spin off of roadway! We did good then! Im going to do some homework now and see if there is indeed any merrit to my beliefs but so far my sources have been a day ahead and right on the money.
Just wanting to see things get better for all of us cause at the moment....thay cant get much worse here. Yes...you could very well say Im an optomist,but I choose to be:1036316054:

maybe i don"t see the big picture' i don"t see the little picture, if thing"s are so bad, why did yrc buy the biggest LTL company in china in aug?

Ouch!!!!!!!!
Just trying to figure this all out wolf.
Im sure it just didnt happen cause dollars woke up the other day and decided the economy was down and the time was right......think about it!
Seems to be a major stray from what he has been doing with this company and I havnt been very impressed with the changes made in the last year. Been some pretty serious miscalculations if you know what I mean.
Where I work things just simply cant get any worse.....for the place to just close now may even be a blessing but it seems that only 1% of people transfered are ever happy so I continue to sit here and watch for a positive change.
I cant say I could ever prove any of what I believe and the sources of my belief could very well be wrong but so far it all fits into whats been happening. I remember a very similar event when RPS tried to run off with the business from the established office of roadway services. This office was created to oversee and govern the company as a whole and terminals wich were actually owned outright were being leased from the corporate office so they could be deducted. Seems the corporate office attempted to take control and the result was a spin off of roadway! We did good then! Im going to do some homework now and see if there is indeed any merrit to my beliefs but so far my sources have been a day ahead and right on the money.
Just wanting to see things get better for all of us cause at the moment....thay cant get much worse here. Yes...you could very well say Im an optomist,but I choose to be:1036316054:
I couldn't agree with you more roadstar.....we've been through enough unrest and heartache in the last 2 years to last us a lifetime......something good out of this would be a welcome change....

I couldn't agree with you more roadstar.....we've been through enough unrest and heartache in the last 2 years to last us a lifetime......something good out of this would be a welcome change....
Ya we been through some chit but I really don't do well wishing it better. If you guys don't mind I'm gonna stay over here in this dark corner and be miserable for all of us. :hide:

maybe i don"t see the big picture' i don"t see the little picture, if thing"s are so bad, why did yrc buy the biggest LTL company in china in aug?

Most likely to follow the mystery of the global world market and chase shadows of a future profit. Probably one of the smartest things they have done so far and I really dont like saying that but with the mess the current political administration has created it seems that all our production jobs are over there now and the product is now international freight. Only problem with this sonario is......what happens when there is nobody left here that can afford to buy the sh**!!!!!!!!!!