Yellow | Rumor of AGO "Major Announcement" This Friday?!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Rumor on the street in Cleveland/Akron area is that YRC will make a major announcement concerning the Roadway Akron General Office on Friday, Dec. 14, 2007! I won't speculate as to what it might be, but there is a reason that Mike S. stayed in Akron as CEO of YRC National Transportation! This might be the "big dent" in the cost savings that Dollar Bill promised Wall St. Note...this is only a rumor....if anyone who works at the AGO or knows somebody who does, can you let the rest of us know?!:hide:

Rumor on the street in Cleveland/Akron area is that YRC will make a major announcement concerning the Roadway Akron General Office on Friday, Dec. 14, 2007! I won't speculate as to what it might be, but there is a reason that Mike S. stayed in Akron as CEO of YRC National Transportation! This might be the "big dent" in the cost savings that Dollar Bill promised Wall St. Note...this is only a rumor....if anyone who works at the AGO or knows somebody who does, can you let the rest of us know?!:hide:

The theory is they are moving the whole thing to Akron? Maybe I'm confused?

I am sorry to inform all Roadway Employess that we are folding up operations as a trucking industry!

Or WE HAVE SOLD ROADWAY TO DHL!

WE shall so learn the fate on Friday!

Now our customers have ONE less thing to worry about.Now the FED should WAKE UP and cut another 25bp or 50bp and jump start this sluggish economy and then you will see our industry pick up once again!!!

Now our customers have ONE less thing to worry about.Now the FED should WAKE UP and cut another 25bp or 50bp and jump start this sluggish economy and then you will see our industry pick up once again!!!

Have you checked lately at what the U.S. greenback is worth against world currencies?

The Federal Reserve is NOT accountable to the people, only to the bankers.

Well is that the big secret announcemennt about the contract? Big deal everyone knew that was coming, I thought you had something better than that.

Well is that the big secret announcemennt about the contract? Big deal everyone knew that was coming, I thought you had something better than that.

I talked to a manager at AGO Friday and asked if anything was going on, any rumors, layoffs, etc. It was pretty quiet, no big announcement as of Friday early afternoon. The non union hourly workers that were cut to 35 hours a week have been brought back to 40. I don't know if all were brought back to 40 or not, but I know some of them were.

They have just remodeled central dispatch office at KCG. New big flat screen TV's and rearranged the entire department to match Akron's CDO. Wonder what that's all about???

I talked to a manager at AGO Friday and asked if anything was going on, any rumors, layoffs, etc. It was pretty quiet, no big announcement as of Friday early afternoon. The non union hourly workers that were cut to 35 hours a week have been brought back to 40. I don't know if all were brought back to 40 or not, but I know some of them were.

They have just remodeled central dispatch office at KCG. New big flat screen TV's and rearranged the entire department to match Akron's CDO. Wonder what that's all about???

Cool Acronyms! What do they stand for?

Cool Acronyms! What do they stand for?

AGO=Akron General Office
CDO=Central Dispatch Office (I think)

RDWY is big on that military style.......acronyms for every department. TM's, TOM's, ATM's but mostly SOB's!! :funky: DS.

AGO=Akron General Office
CDO=Central Dispatch Office (I think)

RDWY is big on that military style.......acronyms for every department. TM's, TOM's, ATM's but mostly SOB's!! :funky: DS.