Yellow | Rumor of AGO "Major Announcement" This Friday?!

Speaking of rumors, I heard that a Roadway Senior VP of Corporate Sales resigned Monday! More shakeups to come! Anybody know anything about this?

Speaking of rumors, I heard that a Roadway Senior VP of Corporate Sales resigned Monday! More shakeups to come! Anybody know anything about this?

Looks like the announcement should have been "Management has been thinned in the Akron area." Rumor has it that close to 100 to be laid off. Not sure if it is AGO or surrounding area?

Looks like the announcement should have been "Management has been thinned in the Akron area." Rumor has it that close to 100 to be laid off. Not sure if it is AGO or surrounding area?

It was both Yellow and Roadway general offices that got it. Also some management in the field in the maintenance department. I think a couple VP's of marketing got it, human resources people, the company car manager, Yellow Technologies supposedly had 25 laid off.

It was both Yellow and Roadway general offices that got it. Also some management in the field in the maintenance department. I think a couple VP's of marketing got it, human resources people, the company car manager, Yellow Technologies supposedly had 25 laid off.