Yellow | Rumor of one of the (⊙▃⊙)'s to 123

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
The rumor floating around 120, it that the FUROR or the Japanese Pineapple may have to go up to 123 and get things in order. I would love to see the looks on the COUNTRY CLUB BOYS at 123 when one of them shows up. I told you that the 123 country club would come to and end. 123 will be turned into a mini (120) when one of them gets up there. I hope you guys like lots of letters, displine, displine, displine. I hope you like to look over your shoulder at all times,I hope you like getting micro managed to the 1000th degree, their is a good chance your going to get one of our finest for awhile. They already asked at 120 if anyone wanted to go to 123 and we all laughed.CAN YOU JUST FEEL IT NOW, WAIT I CAN ALREADY SMELL IT. The hate at 123 is coming in a green nissan van or the Japanese Beatle, when you see either one in your lot, you will feel the(HATE). I will be looking for my apology from the guys that told me, it just must be me. We shall see, sooner than later.:tongue0002::puke:

im feeling real bad for the guys that just took transfers up there just to keep their jobs if this is true

I would love to see the ex 120 men who ran for their lives when Furor shows up. Here is his family picture............
photoKlinkGertrudeLinkmeyer.jpg

Man Stroud120 do you have an ax to grind!Everyone has a bad day but do you ever have a good one?Lets face it everyone knows 120 is a dianasour whos out lived it's usefullness.The real estate is worth more than building itself and it's a matter of time before the big boys in K.C. sell it for a nice piece of change!Once they work the kinks out of 123 you might as well put your head between your legs and kiss your azz goodbye!And then you'll really have something to complain about.

who knows mopar , next flip of the coin and you might be gone and 120 could be back rolling again.
seems like no 1 gets it till its their turn to lose it all.

I am not grinding an axe, I am just not the company that you are. I wish I was like you where everything is all warm and fuzzy at the big R. I am just stating how things are at 120, and what we are hearing. I am sorry for upsetting you, but things are not so peachie keen at 120. Maybe they will sell it, maybe they won't who knows, I wish, I was as big of a believer as you.:toxic: Maybe I can see the error of my ways, and look at things in a More of a MOPAR way.:biglaugh: I will try, thanks for the comment, I will only try to report DOUGIE FRESH GOOD NEWS, if I can.:: Keep trucking and GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
R O A D W A Y . (not) :tongue0002::puke:

stroud they will never understand how it is and was at 120. being screamed at cursed at and just plain put down daily can make ya a little lets say sour

I ain't worried about it longblade.What ever happens!happens!And we can't do a damm thing about it so why ***** and moan about something we have no control over!By the time this contracts over i'll have over thirty years in and that my brothers is a good number to be at pension wise.Have a good night fellas and don't take it personal were all in this together.

Man Stroud120 do you have an ax to grind!Everyone has a bad day but do you ever have a good one?Lets face it everyone knows 120 is a dianasour whos out lived it's usefullness.The real estate is worth more than building itself and it's a matter of time before the big boys in K.C. sell it for a nice piece of change!Once they work the kinks out of 123 you might as well put your head between your legs and kiss your azz goodbye!And then you'll really have something to complain about.

WOW dude......Why so harsh!?!
I think I know you fairly well from my travels and I believe you know why people at 120 are upset but come on now....lived out its usefulness? The terminal has been at the center of every major change of operation cause of its size,location,and the flexability it offers.Take a good look at what is happening as we speak. 120 is filling up with freight that simply wont fit anywhere else. Hope for everyones sake that they indeed do work out the kinks but dont see it all happening in 123......just cant fit 100 lbs.of s*** in a 5 lb bag. I am hoping for the best while preparing for the worst but 120 is sure shining right at this moment and proving its worth once again. I have chosen to hang on here and if indeed....the worst should happen,well ...lol...better brace yourself cause some seniority might be moving over. Another thing we should all be looking at now with this election looming and the fuel costs soaring is the very possible 55 mile an hour speed limit returning and always remember that the 10 hour log is always a future possibility. Would you risk loosing such a crucial location with all this in the air.....think about it. Just to throw it out there,here is another interesting thing I heard the other day.Still not sure if its all factual but I got word that 100 is sending its freight to your place (107) to be worked and then sent to 120. Could you check into that for us please.

Ok Roadstar maybe my statement was a little harsh and i apologize.Just blowing off some steam at your counterpart Stroud120.It seems that he's against everything the company is trying to do to keep us in business.I just don't get it.I really hope for you guys at 120 that they keep that open forever.I know for a fact that 107 is sending a bunch more freight then they have since the last change.In fact you guys are getting the bulk of it with 123 135 & 211 getting less.I hope this helps.As far as 100 sending freight to us i don't know.I've been on vacation but i will find out when i get back.I'm not sure who you are but I'm sure i've seen you in passing somewhere.Keep the faith our stock closed at $21.42 yesterday.Peace out!

mopar . stroud is just blowing off a little steam also . no1 can possibly understand how it is at 120 . i thaught it must be that way all over roadway but im at 671 now and even though the company is messing with us all now , it is nothing at all like 120 here .layed back and they let you do your job with no hastle .
at 120 guy stay because there are no other jobs within driving distance worth working , unless you want to work two jobs .the forman , t.o.m.s .any boss there have been taught to rule by fear!!!! they downgrade every single person working there daily. they give letters just for sport . and at 120 letters mean days in the street with no pay , not a slap on the wrist . we had a boss there move a checker stand in a truck away from the freight take a pix and measure how far it was from the freight in the truck and give a letter for it hmmmmm . letters for too much dunnage or not enough .30 sec. over on break hmmm here,s a letter on and on and on . you would have to live it to believe it. did i mention screaming and cursing in your face calling you a no good dog !!!!or worse
hope ive helped get the point across because venting a little on here is better than going postal there and stroud just needs a hugs lol
Have a great day

Thanks for the reply mopar.
You might remember me from your last trip to 231.
Had a little chat in the morning but once upon a time I ran 107 on a nice bid with weekends off....lol. Anything good here disapears!
I'm looking hard for some major improvements here but thinking it will all take allot of time cause of all the managment problems and things that were initially overlooked in this change.I dont think they really expected such a quick and large response from the customers either.
I am also looking for retirement shortly.Fully vested at the moment but very concerned about all the job and cost cutting going on at our expence.Allot of this was uncalled for and was a real underhanded attack that could effect the future of our pension if it is allowed to go on. There is a little safety here at central states with the RIP fund but whats going on could effect all defined bennefit plans in the future.Just cant draw a check if there is no one left paying into the fund you know.Got to keep those working numbers up and leave our brothers with the same bennefits we had. With the profits generated from this change I see no reason for them to have pulled such a boner out on us.
Not really sure exactly who stroud is but I have a few ideas...lol... Just understand his attitude and mindset tottaly cause I live it at 120 every day. Self preservation now seems to be all about communication and unity.
Hope you enjoyed your vacation and will look forward to seeing you out on the big road.

Thanks longblade, you are right you have to live it to understand it. We are very busy at 120, I wonder how long it will last. These other guys must work at a Country club or something.:tongue0002::eck15::puke:

stroud they will never understand how it is and was at 120. being screamed at cursed at and just plain put down daily can make ya a little lets say sour

I feel your guy's burn and LCP (Yellow) did this to the extra board at will all of the time. It does wear on you and no one should have to be subject to that psychological warfare, ever. Overall, personally, I say a eye for an eye... :shades:
fightback.jpg

The hardest thing for a leader is to EARN & KEEP THE RESPECT of those whom he is in charge of!
It is a sign of a PI$$ poor leader to lead by harassment and yelling/threatening or the normal crap that happens at 120.
And remember Boing-Boing, Respect is EARNED! NEVER GIVEN!
And it is NEVER a sign of weekness to treat people with respect. Try it sometime Mark and see how your numbers will improve!

I remember when there was a time 120 moved more freight across it's dock in 12 hrs they any other barn.250 + road dispatches a day.I also was fired more times then i can remember -- but never missed one day of work.That was 30 years ago. And they have been saying they were going to close 120 way back then.In all that time I am suprised that boing boing hasn't been knocked off his boing yet.:smilie_132::boohoo:

120 hate

I remember when there was a time 120 moved more freight across it's dock in 12 hrs they any other barn.250 + road dispatches a day.I also was fired more times then i can remember -- but never missed one day of work.That was 30 years ago. And they have been saying they were going to close 120 way back then.In all that time I am suprised that boing boing hasn't been knocked off his boing yet.:smilie_132::boohoo:
well, while we're all reminicing about the past, I can also say they TRIED to fire me more times than I can even remember:hysterical: it's what helped create REALLY funny moments and some escapades NEVER to be forgotten by those who were there.... on a serious note though....the management there have always needed to take some classes on proper management techniques, motivation, and human pyschology....as a manager, when you attempt to run a company with fear, intimidation, hate, and lies about EVERYTHING.... what do you expect to get in return? that's why stroud120 is so bitter....when you get beat down and belittled down in and day out, you eventually start to HATE......they have never gotten that there....remember the old phrase, "happy bees make more honey" ?:red_bandana:the g-man