ODFL | Rumor of the day

You actually own a "Rice Burner', and talk about someone's equipment?
If Billy finds you drive a Kubota, you will never be a part time grass cutter for him.
BTW, you may check with Ump, Don't know if he needs any extra goat herders.

Ain’t gonna deny but Kubota builds a much better zero turn mower than JD could dream of. Very quick and nimble machine.

I love the ones that complain about OD and their overtime policy. The funny thing is if this was such a problem how come OD does not have a problem getting drivers like YRC does?? Wait I know the answer no one want to work for a company that drives nothing but gang banged junk and literally can close the door tomorrow.
Well that wasn’t really the point! Your right yrc is in dire straits and rolling a lot of junk down the highway, but Knucklehead was somehow blaming its drivers for not standing up and giving in to yrc consessions, I merely pointed out that drivers at OD and other companies tolerate policies that may not be good for its workers! OT is one of them, in my opinion!

Daddy, your right, OD does have it share of problems, Was just saying from the past YRC posts that the senior YRC teamsters wnt to take a stance against concessions but it always seems that they blame the younger generation for voting the wrong direction, just to keep their job. Personally after all the vote problems of the past where you had to vote several times to get what the Company wanted, its a crying shame things didnt turn out better for you guys.

Ain’t gonna deny but Kubota builds a much better zero turn mower than JD could dream of. Very quick and nimble machine.

Best zero I owned was EverRide, made in Nebraska, 52in cut, 25 HP Kawasaki, weighs 1100lb with ROPS
company was bought by Gravely.
BTW, I do own a B2910 Kubota, don't tell Kubota man

WLxJENb.jpg

Concord has been cancelled. The building failed the EPA test and would take to much money and time to fix. Instead we are building a 102 door facility in rock Hill SC at exit 75. Expecting to be open 4th quarter of 2019 or 1st quarter of 2020. this info was posted in CLT per Mr. Killalea

Concord has been cancelled. The building failed the EPA test and would take to much money and time to fix. Instead we are building a 102 door facility in rock Hill SC at exit 75. Expecting to be open 4th quarter of 2019 or 1st quarter of 2020. this info was posted in CLT per Mr. Killalea
Concord Area has been in the works for year's.Still believe they will build a term in the Area one day.Rock Hill has been in the planning stages for several year's to.Thanks for the update Bird

Ohk yeah Emerson and supposedly McDonough for a city only operation is what I’ve been hearing

Just wish they would build a new bigger ATL yard instead of splitting off the city operation. That’s just going to create more shuttle runs we will have to do and lose money and time on. Going to ATW is bad enough. Now we have to worry about going to Marietta and McDonough? Lord.