Holland | Rumor?

Griz

TB Veteran
Credits
I heard this morning a possible COO is being planned for Memphis. Murphyslaw the rumor I heard,per L/H driver is the relay frt going west might be moved to Little Rock. Is it true about the up-grades to your terminal? There's a lot of factors going on in Memphis that would lead me to believe this could happen. Grizz

I heard this morning a possible COO is being planned for Memphis. Murphyslaw the rumor I heard,per L/H driver is the relay frt going west might be moved to Little Rock. Is it true about the up-grades to your terminal? There's a lot of factors going on in Memphis that would lead me to believe this could happen. Grizz

Could you elaborate a little more as to what you mean by possible coo.

Skeeter,
In Teamster freight a COO stands for Change Of Operations. In this case Grizz heard that maybe the westbound freight will be consolidated at Little rock in the future instead of Memphis. This would involve moving dockhands and drivers.

Skeeter,
In Teamster freight a COO stands for Change Of Operations. In this case Grizz heard that maybe the westbound freight will be consolidated at Little rock in the future instead of Memphis. This would involve moving dockhands and drivers.

Ok, I must of had a brain freeze or fart.:hysterical:

Little Rock? Maybe Memphis is to crowed and needs Little Rock to help.
Or do you think it is a conspiracy and it's about the union???:hide:

Well considering it's a post about two terminals and the number of people on this board from those two terminals might be kinda low, I don't think it's too bad.

Grizz I have been to Little Rock a handful of times not that much frt, comming or going out of there.
But Reddway(Bestway) out of Dallas drives right by Little Rock to get to Memphis, I saw them many mornings in the past month going that way. Go figure, Just what and see. JJ

And what about the 100's of road drivers that pass through these 2 terminals daily? But you right about the amount of people on this board from the 2 terminals. You could count them on one hand - 2 fingers. I'll know return to something exciting-- painting my house. Hee-hee to think I took vacation for this. GRIZZ

Thanks JJ. I believe its going to happen. Also open W Tenn terminal as soon as a barn is found. Geez there goes 40% of our city board. Back to the old days. Glad I have 18 years. GRIZZ

Thanks JJ. I believe its going to happen. Also open W Tenn terminal as soon as a barn is found. Geez there goes 40% of our city board. Back to the old days. Glad I have 18 years. GRIZZ

I thought that you said a week or so ago the W.Tenn. was a dead deal according to your salesman? What gives on this issue, why do they keep going back and forth on it?

Well the TM says we are and Billy L says not right now. I think our TM wants to get rid of all the long pedals, so we can grow our terminal within Memphis proper. Long pedals are killing our service, hurting our outbound cut-off's. You probably know that better than I. Want hurt my feelings either way. I live between Jackson and Olive Branch. Exit 35 off 40. GRIZZ