Central Transport | rumored new trucks purchased

had enough

pErSoN oF iNtErEsT
Credits
i've heard that 300 tractors and 100 straight trucks we're purchased, supposedly new internationals. time for pittsburgh to replenish their fleet with new equipment and pass the rest as hammydowns. :shift:

450 trucks is the last rumor i heard..... my truck just went to the graveyard side of the fence in pitt last week sadly ! a 16 hundred truck with 600,000 miles blew the engine . life went from good to sad for me just like that !!!

ahhh send that 1600 to plg. we need parts. we have trucks sitting needin a diff rear, fifth wheel, fuel sensors, ect... one of your ''bad truck''' can get three of our bad trucks back on the road. we dont seem to have any parts order forms ! send us a new shop manager too. our guy is too buzy putting new stainless steel sheets on the shop bathroom walls. ( cant be bothered with fixing anything ) hope we get some new truck too, at least we can getem fix while there still under warranty !

i see several terminals have a graveyard out back. between toledo and pittsburgh, u could patch the rest of the garbage together. nothing like spending half your day in a death trap and be the laughing stock of the industry.

man there is alot of old junk trucks from the city getting put back into linehaul use , make out a will before driving them junkers !!!!!! kind of looks like the old CF junk trucks at the end ???????

How about contacting (OSHA) or better yet the next time you come up on a Scale House and the (DOT) is outback just pull around back and ask the man with the Blue Uniform on to get his creeper out and give a once over....just throwing it out there.

some of these trucks are'nt even new, probably more of those penske ticking timebombs. must be one of kosavecs golfing buddys he negotiates with on golf course as they pick up tab on companys card, then pencil it in as business meeting. same with the ta-ta bar they go to afterwards.

some of these trucks are'nt even new, probably more of those penske ticking timebombs. must be one of kosavecs golfing buddys he negotiates with on golf course as they pick up tab on companys card, then pencil it in as business meeting. same with the ta-ta bar they go to afterwards.

More likely a gay bar...just sayin'

More likely a gay bar...just sayin'

I'm not sure about that. I know they do like starin at booobeees, ask any of the gals in the office. But then again, rumor holds it that one is "bipolar", so he may sway both ways and you could be right Scotty425. (think this is gonna get deleted but it is the truth about the booobees and the rumor and I didn't start the rumor, probably one of his so called friends did, they're all such backstabbers.):coffee1:

bullfrog75 said:
How about contacting (OSHA) or better yet the next time you come up on a Scale House and the (DOT) is outback just pull around back and ask the man with the Blue Uniform on to get his creeper out and give a once over....just throwing it out there.

Thats a good way to get yourself some CSA points,or get put out of service.

new trucks!

i have seen some of the new trucks down by chicago,milan wrecks with vitran logos on the doors. last one out turn out the lights!:TR10driving03:

I've been hearing that all of them have some issues with them and need to be rechecked out before giving them to drivers. Its just another sad case of poor management and a long day broke down on the side of the road.