Yellow | Run all the good ones off

Freight Doctor

TB Lurker
Credits
RLE: Goodbye Ralph, you will be missed. Doesn't the J holes realize if you terminate all the experienced, seasoned, and well liked supervision, profits will continue into the gutter? ONE day it will be YOUR turn out the door J & J.

Precisely Flattop, I also like Ralph the dispatcher, but the T.O.M. Ralph has a personality disorder. If he left tomorrow it wouldn't be soon enough for me.

The nice thing about being Union is that if they go too far, you can file a greivance against them and the company.

When I was working non-union I had a couple of TM's that needed a tire thumper upside the head real bad when they ran thier mouths off ...and I quit one job flat-out, no-notice on a Monday AM after calling in sick for a week, because thats where it was headed (ugly situation) and I dont like sitting in jail cells too much.:Violin:

Thank the Lord for the Teamsters Union if anything like that happened now.

I can just file a grievance against the dirty bas***rds and sit back on my *** all the while getting paid my wages while the union hashes it out with the company and the screwup TM nowadays. :hysterical:

The TM's and dispatchers at my home
RWDY barn are fairly decent people, so no problems, just like I want it. Go to work, go home and get paid. :1036316054:

Life is good :biglaugh: