Central Transport | Russ P is gone.

The Vitranoff equipment was the junk not the PJAX equipment.

Milan had the most modern stuff of the older stuff that I have pulled: nitrogen filled tires, air ride, ancra lift a deck (now which Con Way is installing in all their OTR trucks but labeling it under a different name Con-way Freight - SafeStack - YouTube )
We have some of them in the system, but no straps to fit the tracks. Most of the release tools are missing, too. Why go through all that when you can simply stack that leaking used Chevy motor onto foodstuffs, so much quicker......:6799:

I think that russ getting fired was the best thing that happen to vitran!! he doesnt know how to run a trucking company. PLG was a mess quite a few times and he sent in his lap dog to fix it and he screwed it up even more!!! Now they just need to clean a little more house and hopefully soon it will get better.

I still drive a mack that has 1.4 million on the motor, it pulls better then the alot of the "newer trucks" we have, I have got pulled in the chicken house twice and passed both times, and we have 4 other macks that run great also, and oh by the way when we need a tire or any other misc things for our trucks, we just go to the "blue" graveyard to pull it off of one of the many blue "pjax" tractors.

I still drive a mack that has 1.4 million on the motor, it pulls better then the alot of the "newer trucks" we have, I have got pulled in the chicken house twice and passed both times, and we have 4 other macks that run great also, and oh by the way when we need a tire or any other misc things for our trucks, we just go to the "blue" graveyard to pull it off of one of the many blue "pjax" tractors.
if the pjax equipment was junk and garbage in 08 when vitran bought them (actually it was oct 06) then why are you scabing parts from them, isn't that turning your great equipment into "junk"