Central Transport | Ryder Logistics

Ya having liftgates is nice...does make it go quicker.....but there not paying for it nor do we have enough liftgate trailers

Ya having liftgates is nice...does make it go quicker.....but there not paying for it nor do we have enough liftgate trailers
Agreed. So, what do you think is better, delivering the freight quicker with no fee paid=more stops per hour or tying up a 48-53 with fewer stops per hour.

I agree.. but no company can possibly afford to give every driver a liftgate trailer...sally has all those charges waived...iam glad were walking away from it

Central Transport is not the PJAX of old. There is one born every minute and companies are always looking to save a dollar....But here you get what you pay for....Once things start hitting their system (provided they are stupid enough to fall for a sales pitch) and things start getting lost and damaged they will lose the account. It's better to stay will the elite LTL companies and pay a little more.....A lesson they will surely learn if they fall for a stupid sales pitch.

I'd be willing to send them my portfolio of Central pictures... Might give them a glimpse of what Central is REALLY like. ;-)

For me personally the pay was never the issue. Yellow was just never my color........It makes me look fat.......That was a deal breaker......LOL

Agreed, yellow is more of a spring dressing fashion, I always pictured you as more of a fall . . . . browns or reds. Slimming colors.

Accounts like Sally are easy to get rid of. Pull up and make it your stop for the day, the company will dump that pig hard when the contract runs out. My former girlfriend managed one of those stores. First Yellow (pre YRC days) had it then a string of other two bit outfits had it. I don't know if Yellow subbed it out or if someone else got the contract but those other companies were horrible. I always told her that was a garbage account and if ABF took it on it would be their biggest mistake in a long time. I believe inside delivery stacked up the walls is part of the deal.