ODFL | SAC runs and hiring

2BucTruck

TB Lurker
Credits
Gotta feller interested in applying at SAC. Presumably for linehaul. Can anybody give me some info I can relay to him about the place? I'm on the East Coast and don't have any contacts out West.

About how many linehaul drivers? I always assumed it's a break bulk, so moving up in seniority shouldn't take too long. What are some of the runs like?

Gotta feller interested in applying at SAC. Presumably for linehaul. Can anybody give me some info I can relay to him about the place? I'm on the East Coast and don't have any contacts out West.

About how many linehaul drivers? I always assumed it's a break bulk, so moving up in seniority shouldn't take too long. What are some of the runs like?
He'll be a extra board. SAC to CIC. East to Reno, Donner Pass. Fresno, sometimes you'll run up to MEO. All over. You have Frisco, Stockton and other satellites.

I'm assuming pay is the same nation wide. Anybody have any idea what starting pay is now for L/H or P&D? I know what top rate is.

I'm assuming pay is the same nation wide. Anybody have any idea what starting pay is now for L/H or P&D? I know what top rate is.
It think it differ's according to terminal. Cost of living. I could be wrong. I'm not sure of starting on either. Best thing to do is call SAC and ask.