Yellow | Sad a Iowa Bank goes under from Bad Trucking Loans !!

I wonder how many loans were to Coop? I also hope Big Dave wasn't buying unauthorized hats with the proceeds...
Well Big Dave was wearing this New Big White Hat today at our morning meeting & said there's a new Sheriff in town and then Patel asked for a Vote recount ??
th

I wonder how many loans were to Coop? I also hope Big Dave wasn't buying unauthorized hats with the proceeds...

Coop is debt free, Buster. I run this company frugally and lean (unlike my diet). Sheeesh. Most of my employees are from a fictitious ex-communist country who are happy to receive toilet paper. My biggest expense is the Dream Team but they work for custom Weyerhaeuser bags and buffet coupons.

Last edited:
As we speak partner, my source says buy shares of Wayne Bank. The Clarence branch executives are enroute there now to absorb them into Coop Financial Corp.

Coop is debt free, Buster. I run this company frugally and lean (unlike my diet). Sheeesh. Most of my employees are from a fictitious ex-communist country who are happy to receive toilet paper. My biggest expense is the Dream Team but they work for custom Weyerhaeuser bags and buffet coupons.
I heard you paid bonuses in beets? Was that just an urban legend?

(From the article)

As part of the consent order, according to Bank Reg Blog, Citizens Bank was required to engage an “independent third-party loan consultant” with “requisite knowledge, skills, ability and workout experience.”

Sounds like they need Elwood! His vast experience managing the Cayman Branch will fix their problems.

(From the article)

As part of the consent order, according to Bank Reg Blog, Citizens Bank was required to engage an “independent third-party loan consultant” with “requisite knowledge, skills, ability and workout experience.”

Sounds like they need Elwood! His vast experience managing the Cayman Branch will fix their problems.

Jamie Pierson, my partner’s nephew? Or they could get some input from the 1984 Bird Nest too.

Last edited: