Sad no votes

Nctshopsteward

TB Lurker
Credits
All the no votes look like deer when you shine the headlights in their eyes .stunned
They know it's a lose for them at the NLRB just saying

Why have the no votes stopped talking to the yes votes?

probably because we are all tired of hearing you talk amongst yourselves lmao, you did your part 50/50 split now lets wait and see instead of trying to BS people into saying the office is unionizing

maybe you dont but there is alot of BS floating around on here and it could hurt us in the long run, iok so lets stay focused on us then and not start up the rumor mill

Nctshopsteward, I agree. All of the pro union posts here are all fact based. It comes from a culmination of years and years of experience in the craft. We, as Teamsters, know the end is near for management misappropriation of their profits being funneled to those who have no clue what the drivers are up against day after day. It's gonna be a good feeling knowing they won't have to work long days to offset all the weekly expenses incurred with the healthcare. Less hours with overtime means more of their hard earned money in their pockets and more time for their families, not the management at NCT.

sounds to me like all the no votes are sore losers. I guess they have nothing to say. What happened to the alleged landslide they predicted? I'm predicting phase II coming behind that counter. More doors will be held open for the boys that just couldn't get the job done. Ya think they'll have an office furniture sale or just relinquish the stuff to 107 for their office???

sounds to me like all the no votes are sore losers. I guess they have nothing to say. What happened to the alleged landslide they predicted? I'm predicting phase II coming behind that counter. More doors will be held open for the boys that just couldn't get the job done. Ya think they'll have an office furniture sale or just relinquish the stuff to 107 for their office???
While it would make me happy to see NCT organized it is also it is just as important to be a gracious winner

That's the good thing about being a Teamster. EVERYONE will be treated as such regardless of how they voted. The Teamsters are built on the idea of unity....strength in numbers. Everyone will see,once a contract is negotiated and voted on by the members for approval, it was the right choice.