Central Transport | Safety awards

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
I ordered my jacket as I'm sure many of us have but haven't received anything as of yet. You get a safety jacket for anything over 5 years. As I read the company newsletter and noticed how many senior drivers with 20+ years will receive jackets I can't help but wonder how many people that Vitran actually employee in the U.S. Does anyone know? And would anyone care to guess when they will start sending out the jackets? And how much they will spend on the jackets? I must say that whatever the cost it was something this company has needed to do for a long time. Show us that we are appreciated for working safely. Its not cash like we use to get in the old days. But its a giant step forward for this company. Lets just hope they actually start sending them out because until I see mine I can't help but being a little skeptical.

I ordered my jacket as I'm sure many of us have but haven't received anything as of yet. You get a safety jacket for anything over 5 years. As I read the company newsletter and noticed how many senior drivers with 20+ years will receive jackets I can't help but wonder how many people that Vitran actually employee in the U.S. Does anyone know? And would anyone care to guess when they will start sending out the jackets? And how much they will spend on the jackets? I must say that whatever the cost it was something this company has needed to do for a long time. Show us that we are appreciated for working safely. Its not cash like we use to get in the old days. But its a giant step forward for this company. Lets just hope they actually start sending them out because until I see mine I can't help but being a little skeptical.

We have right around 4000 U. S. employees

We have right around 4000 U. S. employees
Thanks stunman....And H.E>.....You always call it like you see it and your brothers respect that.....Just like another one of our favorite Vitran brothers....N.W.......Of course even if you are not a regular on here you are respected and still part of the brotherhood....The Vitran brotherhood...........Because as we all know we are in this together. Misery loves company.