XPO | Safety Bonus

Sign into Samsara and look at the top row.
When you see a trophy 🏆 cup , tap on it.

These are the various measurements that the bonus program is based off of.

For example: Over speeding. Following too close. Idling too much. I can't remember all of the metrics. Supposedly , ideling will be removed as a measurement.

Supposedly , any numbers you have now will be reset to zero once the rollout is complete. $500 per quarter is the amount.

Events where the camera talks to you count against your score.

The goofy part is I've never heard the camera warn me about anything , yet I have points deducted.

For example: Over speeding. Following too close. Idling too much. I can't remember all of the metrics. Supposedly , ideling will be removed as a measurement.

Supposedly , any numbers you have now will be reset to zero once the rollout is complete. $500 per quarter is the amount.

The goofy part is I've never heard the camera warn me about anything , yet I have points deducted.
Maybe that's because you were talking to the camera? :hide:

I identify as gay and I am offended that a woman is telling me what to do.Can I go to HR with my complaint???

My camera yells at me all the time. The system thinks all the county highways on my route are 40mph. At 55, it’s constantly telling me to “reduce speed”. Pretty annoying.