XPO | "safety" Driver In Office

Some "men" have no morals.
Act like they do have morals.
But they don't.
They can do no wrong.
Report it to the proper person or completely ignore it before it gives ya an ulcer.
Call the E. P. number. Trust me. They (terminal mngr) will get a call first thing the next day. You can email them too.
Every terminal has one to an extent. Bums. I call em bums.

:1036316054:

This describes ours to a "T". I got more respect for the typical dead ally cat than I do for this disgusting pile of manure.

This describes ours to a "T". I got more respect for the typical dead ally cat than I do for this disgusting pile of manure.
We had one at ours.
It's annoying.
There is someone that always will kiss butt deeper than anyone but no really realize what he is doing cause his head is so far up his own ass.
I'm so happy to not have to deal with it anymore.
Really sorry for those who do.
Unfortunately these people will always be there.
Along with the ones who do the work.
Ignore him. That'll irritate him more than giving him attention.
It's like anything else. Ya just gotta go in and do what you think is right. So when you clock out you know you've done what you can do along with your fellow "workers". Keep that connection. Because dwelling on the nobodies won't do any good. And having the connection with the people you do actually work with is more important and fruitful.
I know. A little optimistic.
But when I clocked out I knew I did what I could do and I felt good about it.
(most days).
:17142:
(don't sweat the petty things.... Pet the sweaty things)

We have a driver in our terminal, and we don't know what his actual new job title is. He's been a driver with the company many years. Sometime last year, he started being in the office all-day, every day. He was supposed to be salaried, got pissed and complained to Ann Arbor. They kept him hourly. One week last September he was going around bragging that he got 57 hours....doing absolutely nothing. The boss asked him today what he was doing. His answer was "finish up a power point, print some things." Whenever they absolutely need him on the street, he complains and magically has a Dr. appointment that day. The guy does absolutely nothing. If another driver fills in for him, he gets everything done in about 20 minutes. Nobody understands what he does or his job title. Anybody else have this at their terminal? Or know what the job title is or the requirements? Besides kissing up, he's got that requirement like a champ.
We all have one They have Big lips and wide hips some terminals have a couple of them ! Good Luck !!

We have a driver in our terminal, and we don't know what his actual new job title is. He's been a driver with the company many years. Sometime last year, he started being in the office all-day, every day. He was supposed to be salaried, got pissed and complained to Ann Arbor. They kept him hourly. One week last September he was going around bragging that he got 57 hours....doing absolutely nothing. The boss asked him today what he was doing. His answer was "finish up a power point, print some things." Whenever they absolutely need him on the street, he complains and magically has a Dr. appointment that day. The guy does absolutely nothing. If another driver fills in for him, he gets everything done in about 20 minutes. Nobody understands what he does or his job title. Anybody else have this at their terminal? Or know what the job title is or the requirements? Besides kissing up, he's got that requirement like a champ.
Sounds like the route ‘supervisor’ and ‘shop steward’ (in name only) at my ABF terminal. Gave a few (senior) guys the junk routes and saved the cream for himself and occasionally, one of his ass-kissing minions. I loved it when he took a rural U-Pack out that seemed to take all day.
Seriously though, you should address this issue with corporate...at least regional...management. He needs to be held accountable.

Honestly - Instead coming on here looking for answers, you should have already brought this issue to managements attention as this is clearly upsetting you. Start with the service center manager, and if that doesn’t resolve it, then follow the chain of command from there.

Honestly - Instead coming on here looking for answers, you should have already brought this issue to managements attention as this is clearly upsetting you. Start with the service center manager, and if that doesn’t resolve it, then follow the chain of command from there.
I think he came here looking for help on this and was looking to see if this goes on at other barns. Now that he has the info it's up to him to take the next step.

I think he came here looking for help on this and was looking to see if this goes on at other barns. Now that he has the info it's up to him to take the next step.
true but our barn if you suggest or ask anything that will make our job easier or quicker to do, retaliations will occur. best to keep ideas or questions to self

true but our barn if you suggest or ask anything that will make our job easier or quicker to do, retaliations will occur. best to keep ideas or questions to self
Well I made alot of money on STUPID. I run LH so about once a week I make some extra money on them.