Safety Meeting

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
We had a safety meeting today at work about safety. It was a good meeting all in all they really didn't have to much to say for them selves on any end of it. I won't bore you with the details. Some stuff I heard I was alright with and other stuff I heard I didn't like that seems to be how it goes, however this one wasn't to to bad all in all. I don't know typical safety meeting stuff, you know how that goes, the numbers are collected and analyzed and then there's the, this is what you did good and this is where you did bad and then there's the typical objections to the data and on and on and on it goes.

However they feed us which is alright and they tell us what's going on it's not all bad, actually like I said for the most part they were pretty quiet over all so we must be doing something right.

You guys know what I'm talking about? What do they talk about when it comes to safety meetings in the LTL business? Do they talk about claims and breakage and on time or late delivery rates and what equipment there keeping and what equipment there selling off and what there going to buy brand new, load out times for line haul and what they are doing or not doing to correct the problems?