FedEx Freight | Safety Shoe allowance

I seen a guy walk into dispatch wearing a cut off tank top, Ezekiel Elliott style, and flip flops a while back. Do these guys just drive naked with their 3 other co-drivers in their triple bunk trashed out white Volvo?
Must have not been a Coop Team truck, they only drive the old Cedar Rapids Slow Trucks. They have 3 in the truck that way two people get trained at once. Problem solving 101.

One thing to do it under the radar but now the stalking purple shirts will want to eliminate benefit or make it difficult to get reimbursed...
I mean it was a good idea but now that it's out there I see no reason to remove it. I always wore a approved steel toe since if something happened and what's left of your foot has to be removed from the flip flop a person chose over a safety shoe just makes it much more likely your workmans comp claim will be denied and you & your foot along with your wallet will be sad. I had a wise a-hole TM step on my toe once to see if they were steel toe since Mrs. S. kept them , all three pairs polished black perfectly so I always looked good in uniform. I did tell that TM I should re-polish the tip of that shoe in his warm wet spot. Soooo , moral of the story here is anything you post here is read by your TM on a daily basis as well as his little hit squad since they have nothing to do except stalk drivers and tattletales. BTW that TM was fired for let's say overstepping his bounds with another associate. I've seen many come and many go.....

Good Luck
SMOKESTACK