R&L | saftey bonous

Dirtyneck

TB Lurker
Credits
has anyone heard if we r getting our safety bonus this year if not i cant believe that its the middle of October and we have not gotten word from Wilmington yet:sombrero2
P.S. GOD BLESS THE FIGHTING IRISH

Well, I'd say that unless we hear something to the contrary, we'll be getting them same as always. If we weren't, I'd think we'd have heard by now.

Rumor has it that the Big Dogs from WIL are a coming to visit next week, I'll ask if I see 'em.

Well, I'd say that unless we hear something to the contrary, we'll be getting them same as always. If we weren't, I'd think we'd have heard by now.

Rumor has it that the Big Dogs from WIL are a coming to visit next week, I'll ask if I see 'em.

Dont give them any ideas.:nutkick:

truckdiver

i noticed that your location is in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS, care to specify? :sombrero2:
GOD BLESS THE FIGHTING IRISH

truckdiver

i noticed that your location is in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS, care to specify?
GOD BLESS THE FIGHTING IRISH

brother to another brother

my home terminal is San Antonio and my run is to dallas every night mon-fri. Im very new to this forum so any help would be appreciated im still trying to figure out what the format of this forum is, is it a pissng pot or a tool :sombrero2:

my home terminal is San Antonio and my run is to dallas every night mon-fri. Im very new to this forum so any help would be appreciated im still trying to figure out what the format of this forum is, is it a pissng pot or a tool :sombrero2:

Its both.It just depends on how you look at it.

Yea, gotta agree, it's both. To me it's kinda a window into other driver's worlds. Some areas of the country go through things that we haven't seen yet, so it can give you some good insight into what might be making it's way southward.

Plus, when you read some of the crap other companys make their drivers put up with, make one appreciate what one has.

I heard from another driver Friday night that he was told by his TM that safety bonus would be given in pride points instead of check. That really bites if it is true

If true. Vegas gets nothing. We don't get pride points. Just at a boy's. We are never in any contest. Only make a wish. Pride points LOL.

So far the pride point seem like a joke. I did see a flier today saying there is a best Halloween costume contest. The reward is a bunch of pride points. WooHoo

If true. Vegas gets nothing. We don't get pride points. Just at a boy's. We are never in any contest. Only make a wish. Pride points LOL.

Don't feel too bad,up here in the NE we have been w/ the company a lot longer and we don't win anything either.We do get pride points for what thats worth but we also don't get visits from upper management either. Appears there is nothing up here that they want to visit other than us unlike Vegas.

From the last couple days of threads might be a good time to get back into managing the truckline before it becomes too late. The cash cow is drying up and if that happens who is going to make the payments on all the properties........