SAIA | Saia, Inc. Reports Second-Quarter 2008 Earnings

Good job Jeff. Getting this out in the open so fast. You 'da man. But you forgot the most important fact. "You city drivers need to deliver more freight in less time so you can spend more time on the dock at night waiting for other city drivers to get back so you can help get the linehaul out late again".:hysterical::hysterical:

atleast the numbers show what i have been seeing around here. freight volume picking up sharply after the first quarter, but still not to the level it was last year. good to see the O/R going back up to a 96 from a 99.

hey guys,we beat wall street view, we are doing just fine,we are a major part in this game,just do what your doing and do it right...:clap::funky::mfight:

atleast the numbers show what i have been seeing around here. freight volume picking up sharply after the first quarter, but still not to the level it was last year. good to see the O/R going back up to a 96 from a 99.
I think you mean back DOWN to a 96 from a 99! But we get the point! :1036316054:

Wow after I went back and read that article..... some of those numbers are way off from 2nd Q last year. Like 50% off. Its all good though, everyone is way off of last year!:1036316054:

I think there is a secret message in the quarterly report about industry consolidtions. I wonder if Saia is getting ready to make another purchase? closing in the east coast gap..

I wonder what the numbers would be if half of our fleet wasn’t at Volvo!!! We have so many trucks at Volvo they said don’t bring anymore over to them!!

I wonder what the numbers would be if half of our fleet wasn’t at Volvo!!! We have so many trucks at Volvo they said don’t bring anymore over to them!!

they do seem to have some odd problems. the other night mine turned on the windshield wipers, flashed the 4 ways once, and turned on the bright lights all at once by itself.

I wonder if Saia is getting ready to make another purchase? closing in the east coast gap..

Albanese said we had plans to purchase a N.E. carrier this summer but put them off til next year.At least thats what he told us at the quarterly meeting.