SAIA Post: check out.

Dirty White Boy

TB Lurker
Credits
Glad we made it. Cfer had told me they like to have 10-15 people sign on 4 granting a forum; and I've really been campaigning here @J3, and also @ J5, when I swap out my relay from/to J9.

Really surprised we got it so quick/just been 2-3 days since I requested it.

Getting a lot of interest in the website; should begin seeing new people soon. Everyone's anxious to find out about "The Sale", and they too, are hoping to go private again, and work for someone who wants to run a trucking company, not kiss Wall Street's :moon2:

Dirty White Boy said:
Glad we made it. Cfer had told me they like to have 10-15 people sign on 4 granting a forum; and I've really been campaigning here @J3, and also @ J5, when I swap out my relay from/to J9.

Really surprised we got it so quick/just been 2-3 days since I requested it.

Getting a lot of interest in the website; should begin seeing new people soon. Everyone's anxious to find out about "The Sale", and they too, are hoping to go private again, and work for someone who wants to run a trucking company, not kiss Wall Street's :moon2:

Thanks for bringing the new members coming DWB. Keep spreading the word:bgroovy:

URWELCOME! Hey! What has happened to our Avatars, Icons, and Smiley's-they're missing. Also, had trouble reaching the site tonite-"server could not be located"

Dirty White Boy said:
URWELCOME! Hey! What has happened to our Avatars, Icons, and Smiley's-they're missing. Also, had trouble reaching the site tonite-"server could not be located"

I'm not sure. I was gone most of the day but everything seems fine now

can we graduate, yet??? i feel like im driving a pumpkin and cant find my glass slipper running over schneider eggs!!!!!!