SAIA | Saia unveils $1B growth plan for 2024

Awesome how Saia is taking off and doing good !! But gotta wonder how many secret yellow investors are in the woodpile ??:stirthepot:

Yellow is dead. There not yellow investors anymore, and cares if they were.
Yellow is alive , they have many different companies and freight brokers and then there's "Saia" Trucking thats growing with leaps & bounds !! I goggled it once of all they companies they own and its amazing , the closed LTL Freight was just a Tax Write off loss for them !! :6788:

Yellow is alive , they have many different companies and freight brokers and then there's "Saia" Trucking thats growing with leaps & bounds !! I goggled it once of all they companies they own and its amazing , the closed LTL Freight was just a Tax Write off loss for them !! :6788:
Yellow does NOT own Saia, Saia is a stand alone company traded under ticker symbol SAIA.

Yellow does NOT own Saia, Saia is a stand alone company traded under ticker symbol SAIA.
Correct , BUT I really would like to see the list of its "Silent Partners" and Investors ??? Thinking we would see some names we all know on that list !!