ABF | salt water junk looking for help

salt water junk

TB Lurker
Credits
I was injured on the job at abf 075 Houston Texas the company refuses to pay any workers comp benefits from medical to any kind of workers comp pay I am going on two noths now stuck out here with nothing yes I have kids to take care of also they tried every scare tactic from threatening to fire me to not paying any claims or benefits I tore the ligaments in my knee and need surgery my question is this does anyone from ABF think it would help if I e- mailed Mr Davidson about this I firmly believe that Mr Ringburg in Dallas is keeping this hid so that corporate knows nothing about it everyone else thst I have talked to in the ABF system said they never heard of anyone having trouble with ABF worker comp insurance no I am not a repeat offender 15 years of service and this is my first time injured on the job can anyone help me with this thanks for your time

Go to the union hall and tell them your problems and tell them you want to talk to the union hall lawyer and I am sure they can fix this one.

Go to the union hall and tell them your problems and tell them you want to talk to the union hall lawyer and I am sure they can fix this one.

GET YOURSELF AN ATTORNEY, QUIT WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO HASH THIS OUT BY YOURSELF:1036316054:

Get A Attorney Even Then They Will Do Every Thing They Can To Screw You. Abf Does Not Care About Its Workers. Your Attorney Will Set Up A Hearing With The State Workers Comp. And Then Abf Will Be Ordered To Repair Your Injury. I Tore My Tendent In My Left Arm And It Took 9 Months Of Fighting ( Off For 13 Months) To Get It Repaired And I Never Recieved A Dime From Workers Comp Untill Abf Ran Out Of Appeals And Then They Were Ordered By The State Of Ohio To Pay Or They Were Going To Have Their Self Insurance Pulled. Hope You Dont Have To Go Through What I Did, But Dont Stop Fighting The Rotten Bastards.

Also Local Union Hall Will Have Disability Benifits For You. This Is Not Very Much I Think It Was $300 A Week But Will Help Pay The Bills And When You Get Your Workers Comp You Will Have To Pay The Union Back. Good Luck