Nashville from a +7 to a + 4
Allentown from a +1 to a +3
Baltimore from +5 to a + 4
Bedford from still +2
Columbia from a +10 to a +6
Dubois from a +3 to a +2
Greensboro from a +7 to a +3

more later on....kk

Remember men the gainers had to come from loser and that is your existing road board. This is what most people don't understand,If you watch in your barn they will abolish road run to fill these UE numbers, This a argument I have had with labor from the get go, yes there are gainers but also losers--- Where's all the new work to support this work!!!!!!

Remember men the gainers had to come from loser and that is your existing road board. This is what most people don't understand,If you watch in your barn they will abolish road run to fill these UE numbers, This a argument I have had with labor from the get go, yes there are gainers but also losers--- Where's all the new work to support this work!!!!!!

iI must be like most people (don't understand),with this change there is no losing terminals,so no one can transfer to a gaining terminal (right?) say a terminal has 100 people working (cartage road) 5 people go to ue from the 100 .do you not have the same 100 people working just some in different classifacation

Let me clarrify this for you. Only the first time they emplement this position, will the road board be entiltled to bid on it before city board. And only then, they can transfer with their seniority. Every time after that, its all a city bid. They have dropped the numbers for UE positions, because the city guys b!tched about the road drivers dovetailing in on their board. Come October, they will increase the UE postions substantially. Taking work away from the road board, only letting city board bid for it. Then, if they need more city drivers, they will ask for transfers, going to the BOTTOM of the board. The road board will have a HUGE lay-off. And the drivers will have to either become a casual city driver, or lose their job. Now do you understand our frustration?

Since you are Predicting the future who is going to win the super bowl next year.. I will make huge bet and wont have to work next year.

I would hate to live the way you are knowing all the bad things that may happen. If i was you i would reduce my stress by just eating a bullet now

Let me clarrify this for you. Only the first time they emplement this position, will the road board be entiltled to bid on it before city board. And only then, they can transfer with their seniority. Every time after that, its all a city bid. They have dropped the numbers for UE positions, because the city guys b!tched about the road drivers dovetailing in on their board. Come October, they will increase the UE postions substantially. Taking work away from the road board, only letting city board bid for it. Then, if they need more city drivers, they will ask for transfers, going to the BOTTOM of the board. The road board will have a HUGE lay-off. And the drivers will have to either become a casual city driver, or lose their job. Now do you understand our frustration?
guess you need to read the titan from mr johnson!! it say's any driver that is qualified may bid on this position