ODFL | Say a prayer for a friend

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
Harold L. has had health problems for the past several years and it looks like now he's hit another bump in the road health wise.Harold is the best dispatcher to have ever answered a driver's phone call and I'm sure all of the O.D. road drivers know him as the best.I'm not a religious person but this is the time to say a prayer for a friend.I'll give updates as I get them.

I sent Harold a email to give him the link too this website. I am sure he would love hearing from you all right now.

We love you Harold and I need to give you your daily hug!

AL

I don't deal much with central anymore but, Harold was always the guy I looked forward to hearing on the other end. All the best to ya' Harold! Get well soon!

i am a city driver and i run weekends and i can say that harold is one of the nicest dispatchers on central, i just talked to him last weekend and he was very upbeat and friendly as always. i hope that you get well very soon. On behalf of all the drivers that run out of philly we wish you the best.

I allways enjoyed talking to Harold,I stillcall the west board acoulple of times aweek,I wondered why Ihadn't spoke too him in a while.PRAYING for you to get better Harold.

:smilie_132: everybody!

I got a email from Harold's wife today. Here is what she told us:

He is going to start 3-4 treatments of chemo and radiation. They are hoping that the chemo & radiation will shrink the tumor. They have also had to double his pain meds. She did say they felt more optimistic once they left the office.
She also said that Harold is already ready to get back to work!

I will let you know more as we find out more.

Everyone keep them in your thoughts and prayers!

Stay safe!

hey herold,still sitting up here eating that dounut and watching the sun come waiting for the ice to melt on i 77 up here on flat top..miss working with ya brather,,john u roa............

Harold

My best to Harold we will pray for him.
Harold is the one dispatch you alway enjoyed talking to.
Always takes the time to talk.

Get well Harold, we need more like you. Don't forget there are an awful lot of drivers out here that are thinking about you. Don't even think about the alternative, just do what you have to do to get better soon.

I got a email from Harold Friday. He said that he starts chemo on Monday. If the chemo shrinks the tumor they will start radiation.

Keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

I let you know more as I find out.

Hi
Got a email from his wife last week. She said that he has slowed up on some of the pain meds and has driven too the drug store. She also said that he does not look like someone with cancer. He will going for another round of chemo. Both of them are in good sprirts and feeling very optimistic right now. :1036316054:

Still keep them in your prayers still a long road for Harold.

Take care everybody!

Hi
Got a email from his wife last week. She said that he has slowed up on some of the pain meds and has driven too the drug store. She also said that he does not look like someone with cancer. He will going for another round of chemo. Both of them are in good sprirts and feeling very optimistic right now. :1036316054:

Still keep them in your prayers still a long road for Harold.

Take care everybody!
Thanks for the update tuttiefruitie,still keeping Harold in my thoughts and prayers....