Holland | Scott Ware called

ghoulardi

TB Lurker
Credits
Conference call Sunday to answer all your questions. at 4pm For all you closed minded no voters ask him if he will be passing our letter of reference for your next job

Last edited by a moderator:
Conference call Sunday to answer all your questions. at 4pm For all you closed minded no voters ask him if he will be passing our letter of reference for your next job

I thought being on the "Do Not Call List" would stop those crank calls .Silly me I should of known better ,but that happens when your "closed minded"

I'm guessing he is your hero also.especially buying your yes vote right to the bank.hahaha.

Dont want his reference. I just want to know what company he will be going to next to drive into the ground. Will you balless yes voters be asking him if you can give up your ***** too?

That sure is convenient I know local 612 will be having a meeting during that time. Why did they say to think about your vote and then vote? It is because they figure the more you think the more you will agree to kick the can down the road. I bet if they get this to pass two years and they will want more. They are giving us nothing back and they wanted to reopen this deal. If we wanted to reopen negotiations you think they would be willing? If you want to work something out with negotiating you know that it is give and take but obviously the company does not think that way but some people think that in a few years we can get all this back if we just help them again!!! If you tell your children no and then let them do whatever it is again without enforcing the no then they won't learn. This is the same principal.

Dont want his reference. I just want to know what company he will be going to next to drive into the ground. Will you balless yes voters be asking him if you can give up your ***** too?
YRC for once in your posting life please bring some sort of substance to the conversation. A voters manhood or lack of has no bearing on the outcome of the vote.

Who needs it?

Why would I want a letter of recommendation from the President of a failed company anyway ? Quit trying to scare your brothers into voting their dignity away. The economy is on a bullish upswing and YRC simply wants to refinance before the cost of borrowing money goes up , as it does when business is good. I want them to succeed too as my job depends on it. I just don't think it has to be done on the backs of the rank and file whom have already given up so much !

YRC for once in your posting life please bring some sort of substance to the conversation. A voters manhood or lack of has no bearing on the outcome of the vote.

I dont see moderator after your name.

vote how you feel it is your job no one else you have to stand up and face yourself yes or no not that hard we have cdl with all the right endorsments if you come to work have a good work record dont worry if you stay at home take off all the time then worry paying for a job is wrong

KK just posted that the $750.00 bonus will be taxed as a "bonus" which is at a tax rate of 45%. For those of you who are all giddy about the big $750.00, it's actually $412.50 that you will receive. Vote whichever you want, but like I said before, if you've had a career at YRCW wages and $412.50 will make or break you.....you've got issues. And I'm not seeing any other guaranteed gains or advantages in the proposal.

KK just posted that the $750.00 bonus will be taxed as a "bonus" which is at a tax rate of 45%. For those of you who are all giddy about the big $750.00, it's actually $412.50 that you will receive. Vote whichever you want, but like I said before, if you've had a career at YRCW wages and $412.50 will make or break you.....you've got issues. And I'm not seeing any other guaranteed gains or advantages in the proposal.[/QUOTE
According to my turbo tax bonus money is just added into your to your gross pay at the normal rate. 25% minuscule factor compared to the overall scope of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

KK just posted that the $750.00 bonus will be taxed as a "bonus" which is at a tax rate of 45%. For those of you who are all giddy about the big $750.00, it's actually $412.50 that you will receive. Vote whichever you want, but like I said before, if you've had a career at YRCW wages and $412.50 will make or break you.....you've got issues. And I'm not seeing any other guaranteed gains or advantages in the proposal.[/QUOTE
According to my turbo tax bonus money is just added into your to your gross pay at the normal rate. 25% minuscule factor compared to the overall scope of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Your right as it all works out at the end of the year..

Sure there's "guarantee's" flash. By golly we've got profit sharing!!!!! you don't suppose they'll "guarantee" no profits and an O/R of 97-99% because of our still inflated wages do you?

YRC freight will never meet that OR,, and if they get remotely close you can bet the will be a coo,, the regionals imo have a better chance of seeing the combined OR, but if and when they get close, there will probably be massive layoffs.. Just another carrot they have on a string

YRC freight will never meet that OR,, and if they get remotely close you can bet the will be a coo,, the regionals imo have a better chance of seeing the combined OR, but if and when they get close, there will probably be massive layoffs.. Just another carrot they have on a string

Ok, are saying Holland will have massive layoffs to lower the operating ratio?

Not neccesarily Holland, but Overland Park,, do you really think that Yellow will give us any kind of hope for a bonus that they cant control?? Lay off bodies so freight doesnt get delivered,,, you know kind of like what happened with Holland before the Yellow/Roadway merge when Holland was being told by Overland Park on howmany drivers to put on the street.. I personally do not want this place to close down, but have absolutely no faith in anything that has affiliation with a Yellow Ruined Company..

I can agree with you about YRCW ruining a company, but delaying freight is not the way we do it down south. Its all about service in Memphis.

I can agree with you about YRCW ruining a company, but delaying freight is not the way we do it down south. Its all about service in Memphis.

HA! Its all about triple stacking freight, loading heavy freight on light freight, and demolishing whatever you can down there. The worst loads come out of the south. Service my arse!

Its taxed the same as your earned income.

Straight from KK's post:
1: Do not sell your soul for the “bonus” they are proposing…it is not income to be taxed, it is a bonus that the IRS will tap for a 45% tax and will have to see if you get any back at the end of the year when you file your taxes.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR STORY STRAIGHT! SOMEONE IS WRONG!