Holland | Scott Ware makes surprise visit to Columbia, SC

It seems like with the 15% give back we could have had real beef burgers instead of turkey burgers.Keep your turkey burger I want my pension and 15% back.[/QUOTE
Memphis cookout Aug 8th. Come one come all. We will have this terminal cleaner than a whistle. As of today this place is worst than a pigs pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

We will have this terminal cleaner than a whistle. As of today this place is worst than a pigs pen.
That was the only time that my old rat hole ever got cleaned up. If one of the top brass were going to show up, it got it's annual cleaning.

That was the only time that my old rat hole ever got cleaned up. If one of the top brass were going to show up, it got it's annual cleaning.
Flash I'm extending you an invitation to make that 2 1/2 hour drive and I'll personally cook your burger.

I'd have to watch the entire cooking process......and watch every move that you made. lol

I was thinking about coming over and putting in an application.......but then the re-occurring nightmares began.:nono_h4h:

I'd have to watch the entire cooking process......and watch every move that you made. lol I was thinking about coming over and putting in an application.......but then the re-occurring nightmares began.:nono_h4h:
10-4 brother.

During his surprise visit he announces that we will see new trucks (Freightliners) hitting the streets in August, about 350 of them and an additional 750 trailers. These new trucks all have tag axles and according to Ware he says that drivers love them. Not so sure about that but that's his claim. Claims our worker comp claims are through the roof and is asking everyone to work safer and if so will hopefully start paying us profit sharing in 2015. We are also supposed to be seeing some new fork lifts.
He also stated that Holland is gaining more autonomy from YRC basically stating that we will be running our own show to a certain extent.
He also called us a dying breed, a CDL driver. Holland is having a very hard time hiring drivers and that he needs us to be safe and show up everyday for work. As far as our financial situation, he said the regionals are doing real well and thinks that YRC is finally turning the corner.
He also stated that they are looking at a uniform policy (shirts) and giving out Christmas hams again.
Our TM has resigned and is on his way back to Charlotte and we are still not sure who we are getting although there is a new TM they hired "training" at our facility but no annoucement that he is our new TM as of yet.
Be safe out there brothers and carry on.

Like in brand new or new to Holland? Profit sharing in 2015 hahahahaha!

About 5 years ago the profit sharing was supposed to begin. lol

The stock warrants are so worthless that it costs you money just to hold on to them.