Holland | Scott Ware

gapooh1

TB Lurker
Credits
Is it true that Scott Ware was in Dayton OH, for a meeting and some one ask the question about how much more time would be requried for a return to full pay scale, and he said, " There will be no return to full scale, and you drivers are paid too much as it is for a person who doesn't have a college degree."

not suprising if he did, remember he came from Cons Frt (ConWay) waaaay back when, (I heard), and was instrumental in that company's departure from IBT (again heard).

My thoughts on YRC and their direction:
Diminish the subsidaries to the point the banks agree to divest said same, do so, control more marketshare subs had and consolidate their "negotiating" power come any CBA talks

Just thoughts, not trying to scare

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true that Scott Ware was in Dayton OH, for a meeting and some one ask the question about how much more time would be requried for a return to full pay scale, and he said, " There will be no return to full scale, and you drivers are paid too much as it is for a person who doesn't have a college degree."

Someone should ask scott where one needs to go to get the "drive a company into the ground" degree.

Someone should ask scott where one needs to go to get the "drive a company into the ground" degree.
you Holland men should have grabbed him by the back of the neck and put right out the door.......and don't bother opening it first you all would be a lot better off believe me.

He was in Joliet last Thursday.He was asked about getting the 15% back,his reply was negotiations are in 2015 and that it is NOT in the plans!!!!!

We shouldve known when we gave it back it was gone, we will see the pay in about 2-3 contracts, but as for the pension thats gone.. Just my thoughts.

Yep I kind of think abfs contract could be a telling sign of things to come for us.. Hope in wrong in the fact of them necessarily taking concessions

If all of the employees who claimed to have voted NO on the two giveback votes would actually vote no on the contract you would have nothing to worry about. However based on the last two votes the company knows how the vote will go, so drink the coolaid and enjoy.

He came from Saia. I spoke to him a few times when I came over to l/h, and he was very helpful. Although I think he was a big part in dock/shuttle runs that were reintroduced at some terminals over here. I'm pretty sure he was at Conway or CF before Saia.

He came from Saia. I spoke to him a few times when I came over to l/h, and he was very helpful. Although I think he was a big part in dock/shuttle runs that were reintroduced at some terminals over here. I'm pretty sure he was at Conway or CF before Saia.
He was at both Conway and Saia. When I ran a bid into Atlanta and had the chance to talk to some of the Saia drivers, they were very glad that he was gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was at both Conway and Saia. When I ran a bid into Atlanta and had the chance to talk to some of the Saia drivers, they were very glad that he was gone.

Yup,he never worked at a union carrier as you can tell by his millatant actions.nothing but a work rule buster,and worthless managment.

Well the way we go through presidents i dont think we have to worry about him being around here for to long! lol

Yep I kind of think abfs contract could be a telling sign of things to come for us.. Hope in wrong in the fact of them necessarily taking concessions
Hay dumba**, The contract is ours, not just ABF's. If the contract says 45 cents a mile we get 85% of the contracts wage and milage! Think about that before you vote yes on anything in 2013! The only yes vote from me will be a strike vote. If Scott Wares thinks we are overpaid because we don't have a collage degree then he should go up to Bill Gates and tell him he makes too much! If I recall it was collage idiots who decided to goe into hock up to there eyebrows to buy out the compatition, get a stronger handhold onthe teamsters (with the help of Matty Maroons fromer labor lawyer, IE jimmy Hoffa JR., and wound up screwing stock holders, bond holders, and lendning instatutions, all collage degreed persons.) So where does a collage degree mean one is smart? I'll take a little common sense over a degree any day!