Holland | Scott Ware

hayseed said:
Hay dumba**, The contract is ours, not just ABF's. If the contract says 45 cents a mile we get 85% of the contracts wage and milage! Think about that before you vote yes on anything in 2013! The only yes vote from me will be a strike vote. If Scott Wares thinks we are overpaid because we don't have a collage degree then he should go up to Bill Gates and tell him he makes too much! If I recall it was collage idiots who decided to goe into hock up to there eyebrows to buy out the compatition, get a stronger handhold onthe teamsters (with the help of Matty Maroons fromer labor lawyer, IE jimmy Hoffa JR., and wound up screwing stock holders, bond holders, and lendning instatutions, all collage degreed persons.) So where does a collage degree mean one is smart? I'll take a little common sense over a degree any day!

Well, as read this the only thing that comes to mind to respond I you with is blah, blah, blah..

hayseed said:
Than why did you vote to give it up?!
as a whole group we voted till we got it right to give it up. As an individual I voted against all the concession votes as well as the nmfa we had too. I've thought all along that money wise up front per hour and mileage that we made enough to live comfortably on. But that on the benefits side of it that they needed to do something different than what they have been doing.. As a young teamster I'm willing to take less on my retirement if they could insure the older teamsters could get what they have expected to be coming to them..

On the topic of worthless management,does anyone know what this useless r. Riders job is now. I know every tm job he ever had they closed them down. I was on the road one time and got in to ci at 3.00 am and low and behold he is sitting behind the window there and that was right after the golden goose pontiac term was shut down. All they do is create positions for him for some foolish reason, and who knows what his title is now. He is all over like dog ****. Am I missing something here?