ABF | Screwed by ABF Buffalo, Ron G. TM

Echano

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm tired of being screwed aroung by this jackazz TM in Buffalo. If I ever see him again, I'm going to puke all over his shoes. I've decided what I want to be, now that I have had the screwing of a lifetime from USF, the IBT, Hoffa and now ABF. I wanna be a cowgirl. Does anyone know if the belated Brad Jones has any horses for sale at his ranch? Im-a lookin. . .

Here ya go, Ron Baby>>> :loser:

Echano said:
I'm tired of being screwed aroung by this jackazz TM in Buffalo. If I ever see him again, I'm going to puke all over his shoes. I've decided what I want to be, now that I have had the screwing of a lifetime from USF, the IBT, Hoffa and now ABF. I wanna be a cowgirl. Does anyone know if the belated Brad Jones has any horses for sale at his ranch? Im-a lookin. . .

Here ya go, Ron Baby>>> :loser:
I love screwing but dont think I've ever been screwed:holysheep: Im sorry that you feel that way about ABF I think this is the best job Ive ever had (and I too got the Hoffa/ USF scewing)As far as Brad Jones his helicopter ride took his ass out of the picture.:biglaugh: So just chin up and hold on to that ABF ring for awhile it will reward you.