R&L | Screwed In Mia Again!

miami_owl

TB Lurker
Credits
well,again like always here in miami we're getting the shaft without any vaseline.they are taking away our few ps trucks to ship out to california and sending down some used trucks.iy doesnt matter how many years with company somehow we always get screwed.:Flame-On:

well,again like always here in miami we're getting the shaft without any vaseline.they are taking away our few ps trucks to ship out to california and sending down some used trucks.iy doesnt matter how many years with company somehow we always get screwed.:Flame-On:
We sent two or three out west in STL got some hotrod Fords for replacements. Also i think this is talked about in another thread.:1036316054:

This happened in Knoxville also. 1 PS truck went, the only one we had, and several of the new PT trucks went, and were replaced with older Internationals..

Come on guys!! R+L is opening 8 terminals in CA in July and we all know what that means with needing to be compliant with equipment in CA.

I am sure it stinks, but welcome to expansion!!

Come on guys!! R+L is opening 8 terminals in CA in July and we all know what that means with needing to be compliant with equipment in CA.

I am sure it stinks, but welcome to expansion!!

montana,ive been with rl over 14 years. shared a truck for over 9 years with a linehaul and after getting to drive a new ps for myself,i figured i finally paid my dues!what makes california more important than any other terminal.let the NEW drives put there time in and then get there new trucks when they pay there dues.

montana,ive been with rl over 14 years. shared a truck for over 9 years with a linehaul and after getting to drive a new ps for myself,i figured i finally paid my dues!what makes california more important than any other terminal.let the NEW drives put there time in and then get there new trucks when they pay there dues.

THEY ARE NOT GETTING ALL NEW TRUCKS.HERE IN PHI WE SENT OUT THERE 50
2005-2006 INTERNATIALS OUT THERE THEY WHERE USED FOOD HAULER TRUCK THEY LOOKED GOOD BUT PROB TOOK A BEATING
NOW WE ARE GETTING 11 NEW 53FT TRAILERS AND 3 USED TRACTORS THAT WE MAY NOT KEEP. BUT THAT IS THE NAME OF THE GAME.:nutkick:

miami-owl,

I think your missing my point. Due to California emission requirements, they can not send the old equipment out there. I am not saying they are more important, but the new trucks are the only ones that qualify to go there.

That's a wise move if that's what they're doing. Soon enough you're truck will be required to only run on electric in CA. What a pain that state has become. Wonder how guys feel when they spend 140k on a new Pete that has to have that ugly CA emissions decal on the hood?

THEY ARE NOT GETTING ALL NEW TRUCKS.HERE IN PHI WE SENT OUT THERE 50
2005-2006 INTERNATIALS OUT THERE THEY WHERE USED FOOD HAULER TRUCK THEY LOOKED GOOD BUT PROB TOOK A BEATING
NOW WE ARE GETTING 11 NEW 53FT TRAILERS AND 3 USED TRACTORS THAT WE MAY NOT KEEP. BUT THAT IS THE NAME OF THE GAME.:nutkick:

GREAT !!!!:1036316054::1036316054: THAT IS THE NAME OF THE GAME !!! YEA I'M SURE THEY TOOK A BEATING...HAVE A GREAT DAY:biglaugh:

fellers its like this ,we sent 1 unit to cali when it opened ,but i have found if you take care of your equipment, like you should anyway, new stuff will find its way to your barn , i have a year old lift gate that i didnt want because my 8 year old was needed elsewhere, my tractor has a few miles but it still does the job very well, take amoment out of your day and look at the competitions equipment. and then shut up

fellers its like this ,we sent 1 unit to cali when it opened ,but i have found if you take care of your equipment, like you should anyway, new stuff will find its way to your barn , i have a year old lift gate that i didnt want because my 8 year old was needed elsewhere, my tractor has a few miles but it still does the job very well, take amoment out of your day and look at the competitions equipment. and then shut up

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

THATS THE ONLY WAY TO THINK.MY PAY CHECK IS HERE EVERY WEEK SO I AM HAPPY:1036316054:

i dont work for the competition,so who gives a s*^@ what they drive!all i know is,after all these years with the company,theres no excuse for me and some other drivers that have been here a long time to have to go back to driving older model trucks .we have paid our dues."take care of the equipment you say"when you keep your truck like it was your personal equipment and then you come back in the morning and the linehaul driver leaves spilled coffee ,winshied fullof bugs and no fuel.what then?

i dont work for the competition,so who gives a s*^@ what they drive!all i know is,after all these years with the company,theres no excuse for me and some other drivers that have been here a long time to have to go back to driving older model trucks .we have paid our dues."take care of the equipment you say"when you keep your truck like it was your personal equipment and then you come back in the morning and the linehaul driver leaves spilled coffee ,winshied fullof bugs and no fuel.what then?

Sound like you may have an issue with your TM and he is not addressing it with all drivers. I thought that all power units needed to be refueled when they come back from their regular run?

Then again, maybe you just have a PIG for a slip-seat driver........thus the TM needs to help resolve.

Let me ask you, when your refuel at the end of the day, do you clean the windshield? If yes, great!! If NO............

Sound like you may have an issue with your TM and he is not addressing it with all drivers. I thought that all power units needed to be refueled when they come back from their regular run?

Then again, maybe you just have a PIG for a slip-seat driver........thus the TM needs to help resolve.

Let me ask you, when your refuel at the end of the day, do you clean the windshield? If yes, great!! If NO............

Montana they are all good points but we have drivers here at r/l that just don't care.
and the ones that do care and take care of the trucks have to deal with all the slip seat
drivers that are pigs.but we have to do what we have to do.I am very very lucky I don't
have to deal with that becouse I don't share
yet.but what can we do :funky:

the trk im in is 2001 model it has 985700+ miles on it ........ but i was told im getting a new worn out city unit single axel progress ?go figure also in bir we have been going to mobile to p/up used 53 swinging door trls

the trk im in is 2001 model it has 985700+ miles on it ........ but i was told im getting a new worn out city unit single axel progress ?go figure also in bir we have been going to mobile to p/up used 53 swinging door trls

Well I heard that they are getting rid of all the macks and changing over to all single axels.

I heard that too. Of course that will require that people load these pups like they have a brain, and guys will have to learn how to slide a fifth wheel. Oops, I forgot. According to some drivers here you're not allowed to do that.