R&L | Screwed In Mia Again!

Well, one idiot here keeps insisting that fifth wheels are "set by Wilmington" and are not to be moved. I've never heard of any such crap. I know that when I pull sets with my PS I can move it all the way forward, and use the second hole for 48's.

I don't understand what the problem is. Just unlock it BEFORE you back under the trailer, then you can move wherever you want with relative ease. I can change mine in seconds.

Well, you are right on about the equipment shift To Ca. Ther is no tougher place to be a manager than in this state. you spend literally 30% of your time dealing with issues concerning the EPA, and they are not shy about showing up unannounced to check out what you have going on. Between labor laws changing constantly, storm water pollution programs (that ALL employees must be trained in) Spill control requirements, OSHA laws ever changing, and clean burining tractors, you pretty much have your hands full constantly with the state government. It almost leaves time to interact with your employees and see some customers.

Well, one idiot here keeps insisting that fifth wheels are "set by Wilmington" and are not to be moved. I've never heard of any such crap. I know that when I pull sets with my PS I can move it all the way forward, and use the second hole for 48's.

I don't understand what the problem is. Just unlock it BEFORE you back under the trailer, then you can move wherever you want with relative ease. I can change mine in seconds.
You must have a Mack.. The sh** spreaders are fixed...............

Wow sling never heard that one.If that was the case then how would we even out the weight?Some people hear think what they want. You know.What to do hahaha.:1036316054:

Wow sling never heard that one.If that was the case then how would we even out the weight?Some people hear think what they want. You know.What to do hahaha.:1036316054:

I used to share a truck with that guy when I was on the night shift and we would battle about that constantly. I absolutely refused then to pull sets with a fifth wheel slid all the way back, and still do now. I made that mistake once and figured that must be what pulling triples is like. One twitch and both trailers would dance all over the road. I'm not riding like that.

I used to share a truck with that guy when I was on the night shift and we would battle about that constantly. I absolutely refused then to pull sets with a fifth wheel slid all the way back, and still do now. I made that mistake once and figured that must be what pulling triples is like. One twitch and both trailers would dance all over the road. I'm not riding like that.

Well I see that you fighting with the guy you share with. Because you don't need to slide that fifth wheel. If you keep it in the middle of your tandem and you will have no problems but all these drivers that don't know what they are doing slide them all over for no reason. Talk at you later.:smilie_132: