Reddaway | Seattle vs sacramento you chose!

screwemwthasmle

TB Lurker
Credits
SEATTLE P N D HAVE BID START TIMES THAT STAY THE SAME ALL YEAR. SACRAMENTO START TIMES ARE BASED ON YOUR A##KISSING SKILLS. SEATTLE DRIVERS HAVE A RETIREMENT FUNDED 100% BY YRCW. SACRAMENTO DRIVERS HAVE NO RETIREMENT. SEATTLE GOES BY SENIORITY, SACRAMENTO GOES BY THE BEST BOOT-LICKER GETS THE BEST START TIMES AND RUNS. PLEASE VOTE WHERE YOU WOULD WORK AND WHY. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TERMINALS!!!!:popcorn:

Obviously most will pick Seattle by what you are saying. But what you are saying about Sacramento is not true. At least it wasn't a couple months ago. No they have no pension but their start times are by seniority and it always has been. The runs are bid by seniority also. It has been that way for at least the last 4.5 years. If we are going to post things then we need to get the facts straight. Not to mention before YRC was involved in Reddaway I would say almost anyone would have loved to work there.

Obviously most will pick Seattle by what you are saying. But what you are saying about Sacramento is not true. At least it wasn't a couple months ago. No they have no pension but their start times are by seniority and it always has been. The runs are bid by seniority also. It has been that way for at least the last 4.5 years. If we are going to post things then we need to get the facts straight. Not to mention before YRC was involved in Reddaway I would say almost anyone would have loved to work there.

:popcorn: :bowdown:

pick em

SEATTLE P N D HAVE BID START TIMES THAT STAY THE SAME ALL YEAR. SACRAMENTO START TIMES ARE BASED ON YOUR A##KISSING SKILLS. SEATTLE DRIVERS HAVE A RETIREMENT FUNDED 100% BY YRCW. SACRAMENTO DRIVERS HAVE NO RETIREMENT. SEATTLE GOES BY SENIORITY, SACRAMENTO GOES BY THE BEST BOOT-LICKER GETS THE BEST START TIMES AND RUNS. PLEASE VOTE WHERE YOU WOULD WORK AND WHY. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TERMINALS!!!!:popcorn:

Well I would shovel pig dunn at the hog farm before I ever went to seattle. Dont they the highest ******* rate in the nation? I love the califorina sunshine, so I would collect food stamps and pan- handle before I go anywhere:shades:

Well I would shovel pig dunn at the hog farm before I ever went to seattle. Dont they the highest ******* rate in the nation? I love the califorina sunshine, so I would collect food stamps and pan- handle before I go anywhere:shades:

I think Seattle is in the top 5 ******* cities. Its all the unstable Californian's that move up here and can't handle some moisture. Seattle receives less rain than New York and alot of other cities. Don't tell anyone and stay where you are. We don't want any more transplants.... Later, Bam

wont tell

I think Seattle is in the top 5 ******* cities. Its all the unstable Californian's that move up here and can't handle some moisture. Seattle receives less rain than New York and alot of other cities. Don't tell anyone and stay where you are. We don't want any more transplants.... Later, Bam
I wont, but it aint no Cali transplants killing themselves up there.Its all you locals that dont even know what the sun looks like, you and RETL84 can just hang out in the rain.. Later, puppet:clap:

Just the facts jack....................................

obviously most will pick seattle by what you are saying. But what you are saying about sacramento is not true. At least it wasn't a couple months ago. No they have no pension but their start times are by seniority and it always has been. The runs are bid by seniority also. It has been that way for at least the last 4.5 years. If we are going to post things then we need to get the facts straight. Not to mention before yrc was involved in reddaway i would say almost anyone would have loved to work there.

i have a very reliable source, his name is jimmie hoffa, anymore questions? Please send to 1313 luck rd. Yuranis ca. 90210

I dont live in Seattle.

:popcorn: This is getting good. :hysterical:

Please watch them on YouTube:

YouTube - Arcade Original Pong

Get-R-Done
th76ceab09.jpg

I wont, but it aint no Cali transplants killing themselves up there.Its all you locals that dont even know what the sun looks like, you and RETL84 can just hang out in the rain.. Later, puppet:clap:

Brilliant reply... ["I won't, but it aint no Cali transplants" etc.] What school teaches this form of English?
Back to the subject at hand.
The Californians that move up here usually have lost their house and job and now need to start over. They move up to the same state as Bill Gates hoping he'll give them a job. They usually start at some menial job and after 2 weeks of light rain they jump from one of our many bridges. Done deal... Seen it hundreds of times.... New reports tell the short history of the poor sap from California...Facts are facts. Later, Bam

I'm not sure how Seattle got the bad wrap. I always figured there was more rain back east. It only made sense. Oh well. This stuff is interesting.