FedEx Freight | Second Teamsters Local Meets to Negotiate With FedEx Freight

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
https://teamster.org/news/2016/06/second-teamsters-local-meets-negotiate-fedex-freight

aESgZSf.jpg

Impossible!! This must be a total falsehood and imaginary fabrication! FedEx said it would never happen and they are above the law and answer to no one! Why, you stop these internet lies or,... I'm sorry I have to stop there. That's right douchbags! Your corporate abuse has ended at YES terminals and YOU WILL BARGAIN!

Look they had 4-5 actual Fedex drivers in the picture. Wow I think that shows the lack of support!!!!
no, it was done on a short notice. Same as ours in EPH. Keep trying though. But before you do, let me remind you that lots of people are afraid to be photographed, they don't want the company knowing they support the union....BECAUSE....at non union terminals you are AT WILL and they will fire you for that, like they fired quite a few in CIN in the last year and a half. And honestly, all the heavy lifting is done for now, these negotiation rallies were important, sort of, for having a presence out front. So let me remind you, again, that every rally we had at our YES terminals leading up to an election was a huge turnout. You should go to one sometime, have some fun!

no, it was done on a short notice. Same as ours in EPH. Keep trying though. But before you do, let me remind you that lots of people are afraid to be photographed, they don't want the company knowing they support the union....BECAUSE....at non union terminals you are AT WILL and they will fire you for that, like they fired quite a few in CIN in the last year and a half. And honestly, all the heavy lifting is done for now, these negotiation rallies were important, sort of, for having a presence out front. So let me remind you, again, that every rally we had at our YES terminals leading up to an election was a huge turnout. You should go to one sometime, have some fun!
Short notice??? We knew a week in advance so I'm sure you did as well....or atleast I hope you did. How long does it take to plan a photo op?? Afraid to be photographed?? There's laws that protect employees from wrongful termination....fear mongering at its finest!! One would think by "showing" their support that it would give them "added protection" from wrongful termination....just sayin'.
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I know I'm right) but the photo from EPH showed only four drivers and two of them were from SBR!! :hilarious:

Short notice??? We knew a week in advance so I'm sure you did as well....or atleast I hope you did. How long does it take to plan a photo op?? Afraid to be photographed?? There's laws that protect employees from wrongful termination....fear mongering at its finest!! One would think by "showing" their support that it would give them "added protection" from wrongful termination....just sayin'.
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I know I'm right) but the photo from EPH showed only four drivers and two of them were from SBR!! :hilarious:
Who goes to contract negotiations? That answer would be no one but the negotiators.

The only thing you knew was when the negotiations started fact.

Wrong....each side is allowed six attendees, whom ever they decide to bring is up to them!!
Who goes and stands outside in thr grass during a contract negotiation? No one does. I work for union company. No one goes and watches the building they're having contract negotiations in. Use your brain. I'm guessing the FedEx drivers are the ones who got picked sharp guy

Who goes and stands outside in thr grass during a contract negotiation? No one does. I work for union company. No one goes and watches the building they're having contract negotiations in. Use your brain. I'm guessing the FedEx drivers are the ones who got picked sharp guy
Obviously only 5 drivers!! Got picked?? Naw, it was open to anyone who wanted to participate...I'm sure they would've preferred to have 200 drivers in the pic instead of just 5!!

Obviously only 5 drivers!! Got picked?? Naw, it was open to anyone who wanted to participate...I'm sure they would've preferred to have 200 drivers in the pic instead of just 5!!
Repeating myself again. You dont see people sitting on the grass waiting on contract negotiations. Negotiators are not allowed to speak about the contract until it's done. No one's going to wait outside the building to hear something that cannot be spoken about in detail. Your so wrong its pitiful. The last contract at ABF took about 6 months. Your wrong as usual!
https://www.nlrb.gov/rights-we-protect/employerunion-rights-and-obligations
Here is a link to nlrb good faith bargaining rules. Notice the part about not just going thru the motions just to claim an impass. Have a good day.

Last edited:
Repeating myself again. You dont see people sitting on the grass waiting on contract negotiations. Negotiators are not allowed to speak about the contract until it's done. No one's going to wait outside the building to hear something that cannot be spoken about in detail. Your so wrong its pitiful. The last contract at ABF took about 6 months. Your wrong as usual!
https://www.nlrb.gov/rights-we-protect/employerunion-rights-and-obligations
Here is a link to nlrb good faith bargaining rules. Notice the part about not just going thru the motions just to claim an impass. Have a good day.
You've missed the point totally!! The photo op wasn't about sitting in the grass waiting on negotiations to produce a contract but rather a PR stunt to show that they accomplished something when In fact, what they were celebrating was achieved a year and a half ago when the results of the election were determined!! Since they have nothing else to hang their hat on, they continue to celebrate the same win over and over and until they've ratified a contract, they really haven't won anything. The photo was taken outside of the CLT center, that's not even where negotiations are taking place!! Good for ABF...FedEx pilots had 100% participation and it took negotiations 4 years to reach a contract!!
Not going to cherry pick your link but we both know how this is going to play out.

You've missed the point totally!! The photo op wasn't about sitting in the grass waiting on negotiations to produce a contract but rather a PR stunt to show that they accomplished something when In fact, what they were celebrating was achieved a year and a half ago when the results of the election were determined!! Since they have nothing else to hang their hat on, they continue to celebrate the same win over and over and until they've ratified a contract, they really haven't won anything. The photo was taken outside of the CLT center, that's not even where negotiations are taking place!! Good for ABF...FedEx pilots had 100% participation and it took negotiations 4 years to reach a contract!!
Not going to cherry pick your link but we both know how this is going to play out.

I also saw the photos from EPH and they even brought the teamster big truck out and only had a couple of drivers out there and 2 of them were from SBR. You are exactly right there is no support. If I was a union supporter I know I would of been out there. But I know the pro side will say that most don't come out because their scared of retribution from the company. But we all know that it was a PR stunt that turned out to be an epic failure.

I also saw the photos from EPH and they even brought the teamster big truck out and only had a couple of drivers out there and 2 of them were from SBR. You are exactly right there is no support. If I was a union supporter I know I would of been out there. But I know the pro side will say that most don't come out because their scared of retribution from the company. But we all know that it was a PR stunt that turned out to be an epic failure.

And pr stunt for what?????? Negotiations started regardless. You guys come up with some dumb things and run 100 miles an hour with it no matter how stupid it sounds.