Yellow | selfish union brothers

In the last few weeks 4 city drivers have been admitted to hospital.All very serious including cancer.We also have one at home recovering from quadruple bypass surgery.We have many more who have lost their cdl do to health reasons and will not get another decent job.Knowing the doors will shut in bankruptcy how in the hell could another union member pull the plug on their insurance.A real man would simply find another job if that unhappy and let these sick families keep their insurance

I hope they can still keep their job with new attendance policy that all you yeah voter are pushing bud.

How does the man with kidney cancer and the man that just had half his liver removed supposed to control their issues .If you were one of the four sick I am sure you wouldnt be so cocky.

I hope they can still keep their job with new attendance policy that all you yeah voter are pushing bud.

wow really some place this attendance policy is better then some places in the us attendance issues are the same as the lazy workers they just don't reliaze they are or defend there not if you did your job show up to work nothing to worry about

guess they ignored the guys from western states saying they are even refusing drs notes and giving letter .sure hope your locals back you after you saved there full double pensions

^^^^^ look at this guy. Falconfan. Brand new. 10 posts. All 10 are shock value ,gonna lose insurance,
Lose job , be scared.

I told yall these bottom feeders would pop up outa nowhere
And lay the bs on the board,at vote time.

He's likely just a mngmt trainee.

^^^^^ look at this guy. Falconfan. Brand new. 10 posts. All 10 are shock value ,gonna lose insurance,
Lose job , be scared.

I told yall these bottom feeders would pop up outa nowhere
And lay the bs on the board,at vote time.

He's likely just a mngmt trainee.

Unlike you who popped up in May?
Maybe you work for a competitor and are just looking for more hours?

Slabpyle I felt the need to get on this board because of fools like you.this has nothing to do with being scared it is simply the smart thing to do .you will not like working at a non union ltl and will be telling them how much you hated the union while licking their boots

Unlike you who popped up in May?
Maybe you work for a competitor and are just looking for more hours?

Yea,maybe. But , don't vote for scams. Some of us are gullible,though,and need a nudge of bs to get em to lick boots. That's why you're Here, Right?

Slabpyle I felt the need to get on this board because of fools like you.this has nothing to do with being scared it is simply the smart thing to do .you will not like working at a non union ltl and will be telling them how much you hated the union while licking their boots

"Fool",huh??

If you think a company over a billion dollars in debt and still losing money is just trying to shake you down for another nickel and you don't believe the current lenders are calling their bonds due and don't believe the s.e.c filings and don't believe what the analysts, company and union are telling you I would say thst is pretty foolish.

Then do something about it, posting is not going to help....start looking....

I have sent out several applications and already had an interview not because I want to leave but because I have a bunch of radical half wits voting on my future