XPO | Selling Off

If you know the movie, you know Mr. Lewis made his money buying low & selling high companies that were struggling finically. Now Julia Roberts played (Vivian) the hooker. Hooking & buying up distressed companies, are really 2 different things. I don’t see how they relate. As Mr. Lewis said ‘Vivian I have a business proposition for you’, resulting in 2 totally different business transactions. Jacobs buys & sells companies trying to make a profit doing so. So the question begs to ask, if Jacobs takes part of the Ladies of the Evening, can he write off the expense, or just eat the cost? Von.

Actually. I think I’d be better off as the hooker. Thanks.

If you know the movie, you know Mr. Lewis made his money buying low & selling high companies that were struggling finically. Now Julia Roberts played (Vivian) the hooker. Hooking & buying up distressed companies, are really 2 different things. I don’t see how they relate. As Mr. Lewis said ‘Vivian I have a business proposition for you’, resulting in 2 totally different business transactions. Jacobs buys & sells companies trying to make a profit doing so. So the question begs to ask, if Jacobs takes part of the Ladies of the Evening, can he write off the expense, or just eat the cost? Von.
Holy crap did anyone even listen to the movie. He buys distressed companies and sell them of in pieces. She explains for the simpletons out there. Like stealing cars and sells the parts

"We are the Borg, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated, we will add your unique talents and identity to our own. We seek perfection through assimilation."
Or as Brad likes to say..."synergy."
The problem with the ideas of Star Trek's Borg and Brad Jacobs is that achieving perfection is impossible and doing so simply creates more imperfection.
I implore you Mr. Jacobs, set us free of the collective.

It’s alway been about the size of the business and unfortunately not the quality. Stock price , stock price, stock price !
Remember Jacobs said in his rational for selling off entities was “ Wall Street wasn’t giving us the valuation we deserve “ .
Buying this latest business is just an attempt to increase revenue and impress new investors and drive the stock up .

Thanks to the virus. The only thing that got unlocked was the flood gates. Everybody sold it off. Sitting at $61.84 right now. Our best way out of this might be if Jacobs gets the virus.
High it did rebound a bit ( along with other transportation stocks ) when the idea of a stimulus package started being thrown around.

Why Shares of XPO , FedEx , and UPS Jumped Friday Morning

Shares of leading transport companies got a boost at the open Friday morning, part of a broader market jump, on improved chances of an economic stimulus package being approved and consumer sentiment holding up better than expected.

Shares of UPS are down 23% year to date, and XPO and FedEx are each down more than 27%, meaning the market is pricing in an extended downturn. So it is no surprise the stocks got a bit of a boost on suggestions that the eventual fallout from the outbreak might not be as bad as feared.

From - The Motley Fool

High it did rebound a bit ( along with other transportation stocks ) when the idea of a stimulus package started being thrown around.

Why Shares of XPO , FedEx , and UPS Jumped Friday Morning

Shares of leading transport companies got a boost at the open Friday morning, part of a broader market jump, on improved chances of an economic stimulus package being approved and consumer sentiment holding up better than expected.

Shares of UPS are down 23% year to date, and XPO and FedEx are each down more than 27%, meaning the market is pricing in an extended downturn. So it is no surprise the stocks got a bit of a boost on suggestions that the eventual fallout from the outbreak might not be as bad as feared.

From - The Motley Fool

Jacobs was crying about it being only $90 a share. What you think he's doing at $60 ?

What do you think he’s doing as it nears 50. The stock has been more volatile than its peers .

And with the debt load this company has, it's really shaky ground. Coronavirus is tearing it up. He should have cut and run two years ago. The one thing you cannot do as a flipper. The one and only rule. Don't hold it to long.

I just hope for all the great co-workers/ drivers we can weather these rough waters and come out of this era in ownership in a better place. I truly mean that. The guys I work with and others deserve better because your worth it . Don’t forget who built our former reputation.
We may have differences on the union issue but we all want the same thing in the end.

I just hope for all the great co-workers/ drivers we can weather these rough waters and come out of this era in ownership in a better place. I truly mean that. The guys I work with and others deserve better because your worth it . Don’t forget who built our former reputation.
We may have differences on the union issue but we all want the same thing in the end.

Maybe Jacobs was hanging around with Tom Hanks. The little weasel has disappeared. Have you noticed ?

Maybe Jacobs was hanging around with Tom Hanks. The little weasel has disappeared. Have you noticed ?
Lol . Probably quarantined in his Marin logo mansion in a safe room .
Bradley Jacobs disappeared before isht hit the fan.
guqQgHK.jpg

Remember...Where's Brad - O?