Sensoring Of The Open Forum!!!

localdriver

TB Regular
Credits
WOW!!! I guess this must be a company moderated fourm? I was under the impression that open forum pretty much ment anything was open for disscussion or feedback, I guess certian people only want certian things read.... This seems like sensorship!!! Show some cahones guy's, let the forum be open, we all have something to say.

WOW!!! I guess this must be a company moderated fourm? I was under the impression that open forum pretty much ment anything was open for disscussion or feedback, I guess certian people only want certian things read.... This seems like sensorship!!! Show some cahones guy's, let the forum be open, we all have something to say.

localdriver, If you actually read the forum rules that you agreed to when you registered here you would know exactly why your posts were deleted.

I suggest you take a few minutes and read them before posting again and claiming censorship. You can find the rules here:

Truckingboard Forum Rules

You can take the lead in showing us your "cahones" by posting your full name on here. Until your ready to do that, have the "cahones" to not post anyone elses. By the way, its' censorship with a "c".

Trucking is just like high school except the bellies are bigger and the hair is grayer.

You can take the lead in showing us your "cahones" by posting your full name on here. Until your ready to do that, have the "cahones" to not post anyone elses. By the way, its' censorship with a "c".

Trucking is just like high school except the bellies are bigger and the hair is grayer.

:hysterical:

keeping last names out of it...
Is Joe L. still the VP of sales???
Good guy..hope he is still involved.

My bad gabby!

My bad gabby Thanks for the spelling correction, I had the wrong spelling. I don't belive in sugar coating anything, This is the perfect place to reach out to fellow drivers and or employees. Alot of our employees don't get information like we do at J1. This site provides the oppurtunity to do so.
It also gives the oppurtunity to voice our issues and grivances.

Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing.

They bring us the Cool-Aid, but we won't drink!!!

My bad gabby Thanks for the spelling correction, I had the wrong spelling. I don't belive in sugar coating anything, This is the perfect place to reach out to fellow drivers and or employees. Alot of our employees don't get information like we do at J1. This site provides the oppurtunity to do so.
It also gives the oppurtunity to voice our issues and grivances.

Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing.

They bring us the Cool-Aid, but we won't drink!!!

Don't be dragging the Constitution into this. Truckingboards are a privately owned forum. They have complete and total control over what they want to allow and what they don't want to allow. They are NOT a publicly owned entity, they are not subject to the "free speech" ammendment. You are free to speak as long as you abide by their rules.

Just as in a Church, you are free to speak as long as you aren't offensive. You can speak in the newspaper as long as you follow their rules and you can speak on a public street as long as you don't use profanity in some areas.

If you're unhappy with Truckingboards, please, go start your own board. Between the cost of the software, the cost of the hosting and bandwidth and then the amount of work in keeping asshats in line (usually unpaid volunteers with lives and families and jobs), I doubt very much if you'd allow anything and everything to be said. Especially when someone with a lot more money than you found out you were slandering his name. Someone who can afford attorneys. Can you?

Good Point DoorMatt. Private is private not Public. When you register and read the rules and indicate that you agree then those are the rule that you live or die by on the boards.

3014562594ge8.jpg

We didn't drink the kool-aid

Freedom of speech.

Privately owned point is a good one. There were some things I couldn't say in my father's house growing up bcasue it was his house.

Also- here's a tidbit of useless info that I never thoght would come in handy - but the supreme court ruled a long time ago that freedom of speech is limited - and the example they used was that u can't yell "Fire" in a crowded :nutkick: movie theeter if there is no fire. Its call "Inflamatory"....and u can be locked up.

I think the same rule applies here.