Estes | Sets in Canada?

Canadian Flyer

They Call Me CF, Eh
Credits
I was getting back on the Trans-Canada Highway near Vancouver and couldn't help but notice a brand new pair of Estes pups getting off the eastbound TCH to head south. Didn't catch the tractor pulling it, but it surprised me because I've never seen a set up here. Vans, sure, but never pups.

Is TST using your pups now? Or are you guys bringing freight to TST now? Call me curious, but I'd appreciate any insight into what I saw.

I was getting back on the Trans-Canada Highway near Vancouver and couldn't help but notice a brand new pair of Estes pups getting off the eastbound TCH to head south. Didn't catch the tractor pulling it, but it surprised me because I've never seen a set up here. Vans, sure, but never pups.

Is TST using your pups now? Or are you guys bringing freight to TST now? Call me curious, but I'd appreciate any insight into what I saw.
Hard to say everybody's using our pups and vans too for that matter.

Just a guess might be a new set of trailer's being transported in. But I think the freight we give tst they transport in and the freight we receive they bring back to us. I don't think we send much of our equipment to Canada.

Just a guess might be a new set of trailer's being transported in. But I think the freight we give tst they transport in and the freight we receive they bring back to us. I don't think we send much of our equipment to Canada.
Unless you guys are ordering trailers from Manac, I can't see that they'd be getting delivered. I know that TST prefers to use their own vans, but Estes has had to send their own vans if there are no TST trailers to load. It's not common but I've seen Estes vans pulled by TST. Never pups though.