SAIA | Short of drivers..

A word of advice; If u ever mess up, drop a trailer, break something, even a minor incident etc., keep quiet. Dont tell anyone. Dont report it. This company does not respect honesty. It will get u fired! Take your chances, lie and deny to save your butt. They're going to fire you anyway, so take your chances. Oh!...but wait!...If they accidently pay you for something you didn't do, they love you for telling them. Yes, thats the only kind of honesty they respect. Besides... the ARC program is rigged to High Hell. What a joke! I know a guy that went through it and during the hearing, the committee members didn't even talk about the reason he was fired. Thats because they were lied to about the case and withheld certain info. A sort of "jury rigging" or "prosecutorial misconduct" What purpose does that serve? You would think they would want to "get to the bottom of it" and know the truth. The committee members volunteer their time w/o pay (I assume), thinking they're doing a good thing but instead, being used and exploited. So much for this companies honesty and integrity. Its no wonder they're begging for drivers

Honesty is the best policy and as for the arc I know a driver who got his job back because of it . They safety dept FAUGHT him tooth and nail but he still got it back there are some good people on the ARC

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner