Yellow | Should YRC management read and heed?

Faced with replacing their entire fleet by 2014, YRCW LTL's will be forced to share power with the city operations.

:biglaugh: I don't know about all the newpenn terminals, But at cinnaminson we have always shared tractors between city and road. And to use pallet jacks instead of forklifts?? yeah sure, lets lower production and increase injuries. that will save money???

folks i don't post much on here but..for some odd reason i feel the need to add my 2cents worth on this one. in my 18yr driving carreer,14of which has been union..i have never seen a company that has been so managment heavy,seems like you have disp. then a person to manage that person then another to manage both of them then two more to manage them and so on granted i hate to see anyone unemployed but i'm pretty sure these are all salary people as none of them are union members. How much managment do you really need when half of the workforce is laid off?:hide::nutkick: I'm just sayin

At our terminal the ratio is 4.6 employees for every 1 management aint that someshit :nutkick:

If Stull instead of smid did the changes in o6 there i don't think we would be so screwed up.I knew of some of the stull change but then he got fired before he could do it. then smid cam up with that mess in 06.a month later,where did he get his facts so fast to do a change like he did.That is when it all started to fall apart.Roadway was running at a 85 at that time then smid screwed it up big time.They need to get people like Broneck or Staley back.[Sorry if I spelled there names wrong.]