Showing Drivers Licenses

Discussion in 'Old Dominion Freight Line' started by runningfor48, Feb 6, 2018.

1. runningfor48

runningfor48 Here for Entertainment

What is company policy on showing your license. I have a company ID BUT THEY WANTED MAKE A COPY OF MY DRIVER LICENSE at my delivery. Told them no you can not have a copy but hope you have a great day!

Ump likes this.
  2. Ump

Ump Big Dave's and Billy Lo's love child.

I'm with you. The fuzz doesn't even get it without a citation coming with it.

Trucker 206 likes this.
  3. bullwagon

bullwagon Active Member

Good question, I have had deliveries refused because I would not produce my license. I do always offer my company ID as an alternative. My favorite are the customers that have security run your social security number. I just provide fake one and that works.

runningfor48 likes this.
  4. othertrucker2001

othertrucker2001 Professional Flummoxer

No company. And I mean NO COMPANY will get any ID other than whatever my company gives me. All this ID showing crap has led to the WORLDS LARGEST CRIME.......IDENTITY THEFT. And it’s growing by leaps and bounds. The bank I have dealt with for the past ten years demanded to see my ID while I was making a deposit from my part time job. I refused. They pushed the check and deposit slip back to me. I walked out and walked across the parking lot to their competition, asked if I needed to show iD to make a deposit after opening a account. Got a SOLID NO. WROTE A CHECK TO START MY ACCOUNT AND MADE A NOTATION ON THE CHECK TO CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT. Now my old bank is begging me to come back.