Yellow | Sick Leave

Albag, I wish I had seen this earlier but once I had the answer to my question, I didn't feel the need to look back at this thread. Did you read entire thread and look at the post? The union felt strong enough about the mistake to print up a correction page on this topic. This was after the post had been made or there would have been no need for it. You are so quick to belittle me and call my post erroneous? I know the language that is in MY supplement contract, this being why I was surprised by the NEW language change.. I will continue to get day for day in my region, you can continue to get paid on your 3rd day of absence if you sho choose.. You may be intelligent, I won't judge you for your erroneous post.

If it would let me add image, I would show you what's in MY contract language from 2008-2013. We are paid on first day of absence.

Quote this " Effective April 1, 2008, sick leave will be paid to eligible employees beginning on the first (1st) working day of absence. ) This is the Central Region Local Cartage and Over The Road Supplemental Agreement. Under Article 38. Section 1. Sick Leave

Maybe you got some Splainin to do? Why would you NOT get paid sick pay on 1st day of absence? They are sick days, you only get 5 a year.! What if you get sick on Saturday, feel bad on Monday but better Tuesday, you don't get paid for Monday? Makes zero sense! If you do have that in your supplemental but don't or didn't realize there are 29 different supplementals and started in 88? WTF is wrong with this picture??