R&L | sleepy nighttime driver

Same way at my barn, have had a few new guys quit after a couple of weeks, but they weren't gonna make it anyway. Some guys seem to think this stuff is easy, but once they figure out that they're actually going to be working for a living they move on.

As far as drivers gtting fired, there's been a few. But they did stuff like, failing a drug test, selling company pallet jacks, getting in fights on company property, failing to report a accident, the kinda stupid crap that one deserves to be fired for. I don't know of one guy who was fired and didn't have it coming.

Other than that, I've seen more TM's come and go than drivers. But, that's a whole 'nother story......................

What yard is that?????? Bottom 20% at STL it's a revolving door!!!!!!!!!!!!! They hired like crazy before Cali opened up.. Then routed alot of freight around us, those guys were lucky to get out twice a week... A few walked some stayed.......Drivers quit and get fired all the time.... I bet your also going to tell us that all the dock guys are twenty year men:biglaugh::biglaugh::hysterical:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KNOXVILLE TENNESSEE !!!!!!!!!!!:1036316054:

Got fired for breaking his knee?Yea I'm sure he planned it that way to get a little time off.That's what happens when you have no job protections in place,they could fire you at will!

Got fired for breaking his knee?Yea I'm sure he planned it that way to get a little time off.That's what happens when you have no job protections in place,they could fire you at will!

Yea man, we need protection b-4 they fire us all at will !!! I am afraid everyday I will come in and they will have fired us all...:hysterical::smilie_132::chairshot::biglaugh:

I'm not being a smart *** Brace face but don't **** off your T.M. because someday if you as much scratch a fender he'll be looking to fire you,and all your dedication to the company won't mean zilch.Happy Holidays!

I'm not being a smart *** Brace face but don't **** off your T.M. because someday if you as much scratch a fender he'll be looking to fire you,and all your dedication to the company won't mean zilch.Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to you !!!! I have scratched fenders and trailers and such !!! Still here !!! I don't try to **** anyone off on purpose, I just do my job, and I have found if I do that, and am honest and treat customers decent, things seem to work out... If I **** the TM off, and he gets rid of me, there is another trucking job not far down the road, not to concerned about it !!!!:biglaugh: