Estes | slow freight

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
the freight is allready slowing down for us.we were doing 700 bills a day now we are only doing 400 bills a day.been that way for 3 weeks now.2 xtra board drivers were sent home today because there was no freight for them to run

the freight is allready slowing down for us.we were doing 700 bills a day now we are only doing 400 bills a day.been that way for 3 weeks now.2 xtra board drivers were sent home today because there was no freight for them to run

Can you say want ads boys and girls? I knew you could....

Nashville has slowed up a bit, but it's still fairly decent.(Thank Jesus)

I do wonder if Estes has a plan for when most of the worlds currencies get revalued, because the dollar will loose about 30% of it's value initially.
I hope Rob has some of his wealth stored up in gold, silver, food and water. If the dollar does go south, I wouldn't mind getting paid in silver.

Drivers, It doesn't hurt to sock away some food and water, and if your flush(not me), gold and silver.

You might be able to work at a different terminal. There are some locations that can't find enough drivers.

WOW. I can't believe I replied to such an old thread. Pre economic meltdown. This is a very old thread.