ODFL | SNA/San Antonio Linehaul

Ranger Fan

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey guys!

I was looking at applying for a linehaul position out of San Antonio.

Ive gathered some basic info on how y’all run linehaul from some of the other threads but was curious if anybody had any additional info that was specific to that terminal.

I’m currently a P&D driver for XPO.....just looking to make a change.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Yeah, XPO continues to make it make it harder to work for them. It’s a far cry from how it used to be when we were Conway
Yeah get tf out of there,, there no way without even knowing the terminal could od be worse

It’s a medium sized terminal with some good runs. Friends that run out of there say that line haul dispatch isn’t that great. They have a habit of “forgetting” that you’re available to run and calling in one of their buddies that’s behind you in line to get out. It’s manageable if you stay on top of them though.

It’s a medium sized terminal with some good runs. Friends that run out of there say that line haul dispatch isn’t that great. They have a habit of “forgetting” that you’re available to run and calling in one of their buddies that’s behind you in line to get out. It’s manageable if you stay on top of them though.
We have some of those shenanigans going at XPO too. I imagine it happens lots of places.

I’ve got 8yrs in at XPO but we only have one seniority list so I’m still a couple years away from even sniffing a nighttime linehaul bid. I’m not to thrilled about having to start at the bottom again but I know that’s just the nature of the beast. And it would be worth it going to a better overall company.

Thanks for the info!