Snoozer

Snoozer

TB Lurker
Credits
There's not a 'driver shortage'. There is a 'shortage of drivers' willing to be treated to the lifestyle not in the industry.

There's not a 'driver shortage'. There is a 'shortage of drivers' willing to be treated to the lifestyle not in the industry.

Driver Shortage

I couldn't agree more; but the new buzz word is "driver shortage". There is NO DRIVER SHORTAGE! Drivers are treated with such disrespect; a driver is NOTHING BUT A NUMBER and "what can you do for the company NOW"

Driver Shortage

I couldn't agree more; but the new buzz word is "driver shortage". There is NO DRIVER SHORTAGE! Drivers are treated with such disrespect; a driver is NOTHING BUT A NUMBER and "what can you do for the company NOW"

there is a shortage of good drivers that give a ---- about there job know one wants to work any more lke we all did. I think we have came a long why just 16 year ago we had no power stearing and what was air? we all had 55 air. Just think how far we have come since than

there is a shortage of good drivers that give a ---- about there job know one wants to work any more lke we all did. I think we have came a long why just 16 year ago we had no power stearing and what was air? we all had 55 air. Just think how far we have come since than

Yes; you are correct;we ALL had 55 a/c & n0 p/s. But we ALL had some integrity back then. We ALL were part of a growing process;now we are nothing but a nameless; faceless number(so to speak).Back then if you brokedown; it was nothing to 3 or 4 trucks helping the driver; now, yhey honk as they go by and wave.:funky::funky:

Yes; you are correct;we ALL had 55 a/c & n0 p/s. But we ALL had some integrity back then. We ALL were part of a growing process;now we are nothing but a nameless; faceless number(so to speak).Back then if you brokedown; it was nothing to 3 or 4 trucks helping the driver; now, yhey honk as they go by and wave.:funky::funky:

2569762572mx8.jpg

Hey snoozer is that you broke down???
do want me to call the shop????