FedEx Freight | Snowed ... again

I call my "little" boy,,,, the one in the picture,,,, (150 lbs now) ,,, my little heater boy,,,, cause he likes to lay with me on the couch.....

Well river17 ... we got the ice again last night ... not as bad as last year ...yet ....But we are still getting it .. all day according to the hippie dippie weather man .. :icon_dance:

slackdragon :clap:

You either need to move further west OR try to get HRO to change your linehaul work to "days" since they don't really mind giving two day service to what used to be overnight service areas. At least in the winter time it would be a little safer.:stirthepot:

:biglaugh::shift:

I call my "little" boy,,,, the one in the picture,,,, (150 lbs now) ,,, my little heater boy,,,, cause he likes to lay with me on the couch.....

That's cool. Mine dose'nt lay on me, but lay's behind me as the picture show's, or at my feet. LOL

slackdragon :clap:

You either need to move further west OR try to get HRO to change your linehaul work to "days" since they don't really mind giving two day service to what used to be overnight service areas. At least in the winter time it would be a little safer.:stirthepot:

:biglaugh::shift:
:1036316054: :shades:
well ... I don't know about moving further west ...a nice place to visit ..but I don't want to live there
HERE IS THE KICKER We (everyone here) are running days ( This SUNDAY) to make up for being canceled friday night :hyper::icon_dance::biglaugh:

good grief

its snowing like crazy here ... again

the last time I remember it snowing this much .. it was back in the 70s