So Long!!!!!!

BLEEDINGREEN

TB Lurker
Credits
Well Most Dont Know Me,,,but I Made A Move Before I Get Moved On!!!!!

Its Been Fun Talking To You Guys On Here,,,,,but I Quit Today,,start New Job On Monday!!!!!

Oh George sorry to see you go,,, but I think your jumping the gun a little?

WELL I ONLY HAVE 9 MONTHS,,,,AND I JUST GOT MY HOURS CHANGED,,,AND DONT LIKE WORKING IN THE SUN!!!!

I ONLY HAVE 4 YEARS DRIVING EXPERIENCE SO I AM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAY SCALE,,I HAVE TO WORK 70 HOURS TO BRING HOME A NICE CHECK,,,,THE NEW COMPANY I WILL BE MAKING MORE MONEY AND WORKING NIGHTS WHICH I LIKE!!!

TO EACH THERE OWN,,,BUT DONT WANT TO BE LOOKING FOR A JOB WITH 300+ GUYS WITH MORE EXPERIENCE!!!!
IM YOUNG DONT HAVE A MORGTAGE,,DONT HAVE KIDS,,,SO MAKING A MOVE ISNT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!!!!!!

keep in touch

So long George. It was always good to deliver a bill that you picked up over on the eastern end of the system. Sorry to lose you.

I met ya breifly when ya were in class.Good luck at the new place.Hope it works out.

And stay away from The Commack Motor Inn

george's new job

picservicespsrubbishremcq6.jpg
Neither,,,NO LTL FOR ME!!!!!!!!

i hpoe the new job works george (this is a pic of george on his 1st day at new green job) :hysterical: :funky:

If You Think Im Hiding By Changing Names Your Wrong,,,,i Never Wanted My Full Name Up There From The Get Go,,,,,,just Never Really Knew How To Change It,,,so I Emailed Jeff And He Helped Me!!!!!!

Bleedingreen Is What I Do For The Eagles!!!!!!!!!!! 10-4

If your bleeding green for the Eagle's? I think you may want to have a lot of band-aids on hand this year..Mr. bleedinggreen
argdancingeaglesaquamarav6.gif

I THINK WE WILL BE BETTER THIS YEAR THEN LAST,,,,MCNABB SHOULD OF NEVER CAME BACK SO SOON LAST YEAR,,,,WE WILL MAKE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR!!!!!!

ITS LOOKING RUFF FOR THE FLY-GUYS!!!!!