R&L | Something else to think about....

That's fine with me,but do run a log book all week? If you run a log book ANY you have to run it all week. I've seen guys that try to run one only on weekends and get in trouble. If the D.O.T. catches you they will shut you down.

Its not so much that city drivers are doing linehaul for extra money,the problem is when you have city drivers doing extra linehaul runs but at the same time you have drivers sitting at home all day due too the lack of work at the terminal.

Its not so much that city drivers are doing linehaul for extra money,the problem is when you have city drivers doing extra linehaul runs but at the same time you have drivers sitting at home all day due too the lack of work at the terminal.

Then that's just plain stupididity. If necessary I'd take the rest of the day off after coming at 3 am to do an extra linehaul run so someone else can work, instead of having him sit at home ALL day.

Oops, forgot. That requires thought.

Then that's just plain stupididity. If necessary I'd take the rest of the day off after coming at 3 am to do an extra linehaul run so someone else can work, instead of having him sit at home ALL day.

Oops, forgot. That requires thought.
Why would you take-off the rest of the day after doing extra work?Why not just do your regular job and leave the extra work to people who have none for the day?

If that's actually the problem then address it with your TM, if won't do anything then move onto to Corporate. If Corp won't do sh*t then wait until the later hours at night and call the corporate number after hours, wait till it asks you for an ext number and hit 1001 you will get the Roberts themselves. They will address any issues you have at that moment. They make themselves very excessible for drivers or anyone that thinks they have been slited, but remember if you you are just bothering because you think you have something to say they may can your dumb a**. They want to know your run has been cancelled, or your supervisor or TM is being unjust by keeping you home when a paramount guy is doing your work. Extra work, well they may say that's objective. And truth be told it may be true. Unless you bid on a run that says first pick on extra work plus your run there are no gsds's. lol

we were told in scr that at some point the pay sheets were supposed to be eliminated and we were to be paid by when we punch the scanner. that was a while back though that i heard that and it hasn't happened yet.

Per HR in WIL the scanners are to verify the pay sheets and to track the freight kinda like UPS for the customers to go on the website and track their shipment your truck # is put to the trailers you have and when you punch the slip point button it transfers it to the guy you are slipping out with thats why if you change trucks your dispatcher has to change it in the computer.

If that's actually the problem then address it with your TM, if won't do anything then move onto to Corporate. If Corp won't do sh*t then wait until the later hours at night and call the corporate number after hours, wait till it asks you for an ext number and hit 1001 you will get the Roberts themselves. They will address any issues you have at that moment. They make themselves very excessible for drivers or anyone that thinks they have been slited, but remember if you you are just bothering because you think you have something to say they may can your dumb a**. They want to know your run has been cancelled, or your supervisor or TM is being unjust by keeping you home when a paramount guy is doing your work. Extra work, well they may say that's objective. And truth be told it may be true. Unless you bid on a run that says first pick on extra work plus your run there are no gsds's. lol

This is true. It has worked for me. However it doesn't have to be late, you can get them anytime.