ODFL | Something Weird in my paystub

bknodfl

TB Lurker
Credits
For the pass two weekes I went over 55 hours and I been noticing I been getting time and a half for it. I’m in the northeast region.should o
Said something I don’t want to pay them back if it was an error

For the pass two weekes I went over 55 hours and I been noticing I been getting time and a half for it. I’m in the northeast region.should o
Yes you should say something, od pays enough money that you shouldn't need to keep extra money like that if it's an error

Please don't take what I'm saying in a bad way, I just believe honesty is always the best policy and if you have a company that takes care of us as well as OD why try and cheat them

I thought OD pays OT after 55 in those parts??? WA they pay us after 40.

If I was in your shoes I would say something. If they did make a mistake and they end up finding it, I wouldn't put it past OD to accuse you of stealing and fire you.

If I was in your shoes I would say something. If they did make a mistake and they end up finding it, I wouldn't put it past OD to accuse you of stealing and fire you.
And if it was an error and he refuses to allow them to withhold the amount from his checks any company has a right to terminate or take that employee to court to recover cost